Rapidbike Evo And Racing Related Questions !

RapidBikeUSA

• Member Contributer

The RB3 can be raised to a maximum of 500 RPM over standard and this is via a slider so it is pretty much stepless.

It will be the same as the Racing/Evo I'd expect.

I stand corrected!

RBUSA: does that include the RapidBike 2/3 programmers? or are Those, the on off switches?

If you have the software and the usb cable , It should work, We started in RapidBike Distributorship here in the states at the end of May ,2014 so any prior products like RB 1,2,3 we are not familiar with however if there is a question, we'll do our best to find an answer for you...

I want to say with the

Rapid Bike 1 it is fuel only (in 4 cylinder applications)

Rapid Bike 2 it has fuel control plus either ignition advance or rev limit extension (not both at once)

Rapid Bike 3 has the ability to hold 2 fuel adjustment maps plus hold two ignition adjustment maps (so you can has an ignition advance map and have a rev limit at the same time or have two separate ignition advance maps)

• Member Contributer

If you have the USB cable for managing your RB2 it works with the latest software.

I have a RB3 and am running the latest Master software without issue.

UPDATE: We have sold total of 20 harnesses which was the goal for the initial project, I would like to thank everyone of you FOR SUPPORTING THE PROJECT.

I have now created a Racing and EVO systems on the www.rapidbike.us so you can purchase the entire system. ALSO FOR THOSE WHO PURCHASED THE WIRING HARNESS BUT HAS NOT YET PURCHASED THE MODULE YET can still purchase the EVO or RACING modules individually. And the initial discount has been discontinued but the shipment for the VFR800 systems are free within the USA and we now have a discount code that we can e-mail you upon request for purchasing the whole system, forum members only . Thank you very much.

http://rapidbike.us/products/rb-racing-honda-vfr800-02-09

http://rapidbike.us/products/rb-evo-honda-vfr800-02-09

Edited by RapidBikeUSA
  • Like 2

• Member Contributer

I'd just like to thank CandyRedRC46 and Yaman for getting this off the ground.

Praise to both of you and to all those who committed to the initial purchase.

it is great when a good plan comes together.

Cheers

Phil

• Like 2

• Member Contributer

I'd just like to thank CandyRedRC46 and Yaman for getting this off the ground.

Praise to both of you and to all those who committed to the initial purchase.

it is great when a good plan comes together.

Cheers

Phil

My sentiments exactly!

... now if we can just get some new performance headers made!!!

• Like 1

The Fuel and Ignition Maps are here and ready!

48d0971cad560fe8bd201eca0aac6a91.jpgd3b01e58bae0efaa17f4775ec68b6de1.jpg192605c30a43eb29ebe5f56d665525cf.jpg

And holy crap that looks like 5 degrees of ignition timing advance on top of the factory timing curve. THAT IS A LOT MORE THAN THE OLD RAPID BIKE 2 AND 3 MAPS THAT I AM RUNNING.

Edited by CandyRedRC46
  • Like 1

• Member Contributer

The Fuel and Ignition Maps are here and ready!

And holy crap that looks like 5 degrees of ignition timing advance on top of the factory timing curve. THAT IS A LOT MORE THAN THE OLD RAPID BIKE 2 AND 3 MAPS THAT I AM RUNNING.

Does the 5* advance require premium octane fuel?

I'm running four at the moment. I always run 93 but have tried 91 before and noticed no difference. With that being said, I would only run premium fuel, just to be safe.

• Member Contributer

Hi Yaman, The RB Modules support a quickshifter. But will it use various QS or will it only support the RB one ?

On the ignition advance, as detailed by CandyRed, what fuel is it tested with by Dimsport ?

The rapid bike racing quick shift mechanism is of the digital strain/stress sensor variety. It is not a simple on / off switch like most other units. Because of this, I'd say that the quick shifter is going to have to be rapid bike specific.

• Member Contributer

I'm using a Cordona GP quickshifter with my RB3 and it will work with the RB Racing.

To me it looks like Rapid Bike rebrand the Cordona GP units as the wiring and controller look identical between the 2 products, apart for the stickers.

Also, the documentation is identical.

It looks like my Cordona will just plug straight in.

• Like 1

• Member Contributer

Thanks, Just had a look & those are available in the UK for a reasonable cost, so once the Units here I'll get one ordered :)

• Member Contributer

Mohawk, to make mine work, this is what I bought.

1 x F27ADGEAR Adapter quickshift sensor for RB Evo Racing modules -
1 x Cordona SG GP Quickshifter

I got both of these from the Australian distributor of Cordona and RapidBike.

A company called "QuickLapPerformance"

The F27ADGEAR adapter is a RapidBike part.

Cheers

Phil

We received the harnesses today late afternoon, I will be dedicating my all day to program and ship out all 10 systems, Please remember if you have only purchased the harness, nothing will be shipped out without the purchase of the EVO or Racing module ( we still need 10 people to complete the purchase)

Thank you.

Y.T.

• Like 2

• Member Contributer

Hmmm you mean 9 more ?

I think 20 people bought the harnesses and currently 10 have paid for the Evo or Race module...

• Like 1

• Member Contributer

Hey CandyRedRC46

Keep us informed as to how it all goes.

Interested to see how it all fits together compared to the RB2/3 etc.

Cheers

Phil

• Like 1