Anyone Else Disappointed With The Head Lamps?

ShinyVFR

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer
2 hours ago, CDNBCN said:

Has anyone used or had experience with Delani auxiliary lights?

I assume you mean Denali, right? I've been running a pair of their DM1 spotlights for 5 years now and have nothing bad to say whatsoever.

ciaW7T1.thumb.jpg.3e3c4469b45d17e551def47e75d46e36.jpg

On 06/03/2018 at 11:45 AM, Dustin said:

I assume you mean Denali, right? I've been running a pair of their DM1 spotlights for 5 years now and have nothing bad to say whatsoever.

Oops.... yes that is Denali. Thanks for the input Dustin.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Not really.  I just assume they aren't good by now and adjust my riding accordingly and try not to ride after dark.  

1 hour ago, Bent said:

Not really.  I just assume they aren't good by now and adjust my riding accordingly and try not to ride after dark.  

You must live nearer the equator than I do...

• Member Contributer
On 3/17/2018 at 10:16 AM, Katie said:

You must live nearer the equator than I do...

Probably do but I really think it's the earth's magnetic forces and the earth's increased inertial spinning forces given where I am, I'm moving faster being closer to the equator than those farther away from it.  I still don't ride after dark hardly at all because these rotational forces make the deer come out on the roads since they can't offset the spinning forces and stay in the woods either.  Make sense?  

3 hours ago, Bent said:

Probably do but I really think it's the earth's magnetic forces and the earth's increased inertial spinning forces given where I am, I'm moving faster being closer to the equator than those farther away from it.  I still don't ride after dark hardly at all because these rotational forces make the deer come out on the roads since they can't offset the spinning forces and stay in the woods either.  Make sense?  

How could it not?

:wacko:

Archived