Bridgestone $40 Rebate

wera803

Question

Just got an email about this from MotoSport.com

Bridgestone's September Battlax Tire Rebate - When you purchase a set (one Front and one Rear) of select Bridgestone Battlax tires (Hypersport S20 or T30) between September 1st and 30th, 2014, you may be eligible to receive up to $40 on a Bridgestone Visa® Prepaid Card by online rebate.*

13 answers to this question

I already have a new set of Angel GT's and Metzeler M5's in the garage, but wouldn't mind trying the T30's. If this was a buy a rear, get a front free like the past 2 deals, I probably couldn't pass it up.....last time I got 2 sets of the Angel GT's and 2 sets of the M5's.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THAT!!!! (I missed out on the Angel deal :( )

We sound like ammo hoarders anyway. "Yeah I've got a set of those already. Will probably mount them in a year or two" haha!

LOL. Don't get me started on ammo......primers....powder.....projectiles. I told my GF she would be rich if I kicked the bucket and she sold everything.

JakeWilson.com

These are the TOURING tires.

235.00 for the T30 180/55-17 & 120/70-17

246.00 for the T30 190/55-17 & 120/70-17

Minus 40.00 sure makes them affordable.

I bought a set of 180's for the shelf since they are under 200.00, I can unload them quick.

• Member Contributer

Just an update, I got both of my $40 gift cards from Bridgestone. One last week and one this week. :beer:

Mine is also on the way. Thanks for posting this up :) $190 (after rebate) is a fantastic price for a set of T30s

Archived