2014 Catskills Fall Ride Anyone?

SEBSPEED

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone interested in putting this together again on a clear weekend this month? Hey Austin, I owe you and twitte a copy of some vids and pics from Tmac. I could bring them with as an incentive Ha Ha. Or maybe Pennsylvania. I hear there is good riding there.

Andrew

• Member Contributer

You guys can regroup all you want but don't get your feelings hurt when KevCarver rides 1,100 miles for the event and you aren't there to hand him a cold beer upon arrival.

Only 988, I took the direct route...

• Member Contributer

Hell, I'd rather be riding in the rain than studying for mid-terms. Just saying.

Also. There is such things as rain gear.

And before you ask Seb. I am not doing what I was supposed to be doing today.

Hell, I'd rather be riding in the rain than studying for mid-terms. Just saying.

Also. There is such things as rain gear.

And before you ask Seb. I am not doing what I was supposed to be doing today.

I'd probably prefer studying for mid terms... So the weather wasn't nearly as bad as thought down here, so Austin and I did our best imitation of the fall ride..

Anyone interested in putting this together again on a clear weekend this month? Hey Austin, I owe you and twitte a copy of some vids and pics from Tmac. I could bring them with as an incentive Ha Ha. Or maybe Pennsylvania. I hear there is good riding there.

Andrew

Your on if the weather is good next weekend.

post-21025-0-62647100-1412464706.jpg

Get your asses up here tomorrow for a short jaunt around the area. Rain has moved on. Kickstands up around 1030 at red ranch motel, join us for breakfast at angela's nearer the 9 o'clock hour if you wish.

• Member Contributer

Yesterday was a rain out but we made up for it today. Perfect weather, great roads and even better company.

post-18547-0-35681700-1412546057.jpg

Alright! After a two-day trip back from the Catskills the bike is back in the garage after circumnavigating Lake Ontario via Seb's garage and favourite riding roads. Lost track of the Deer Schmears on the roads through NY but the fall colours scenery more than made up for a very near miss on the way back.

Many thanks to Seb for organising the Fall Catskills Ride - Sunday more than made up for Saturdays Mildly Moist conditions. Really like your 'Little Dragon' and thanks for the back to back trips, I have to believe the folks who live on that road are used to repeated rips on that bit of road gold.

Was hoping to satisfy the riding urge with an end of season big ride but all that ride did was cause me to want more! Thanks again to Seb, KevCarver, Midlife and Rice (cameo appearance on Sat) for making a newcomer feel welcomed.

Cheers!

Archived