Traxxion Dynamics Vfrd Discount

house

Question

Spoke with Max and Mike down at Traxxion Dynamics yesterday and they are happy to have us as customers if anyone needs work done on their suspension. They are offering a 10% discount to anyone that says they are members at VFRDiscussion.com. They are off 575 here in Woodstock, GA, but worth the drive if you want suspension nirvana :cool: They really are a great bunch of guys and know way more about this stuff than I do. The are famous for the AK20 inserts, but the have several other options as well. They also verified yesterday that the 6th gen shocks will fit the 8th gen (Ohlins or Penske.) Contact info below...

261 Rope Mill Pkwy, Ste. 3
Woodstock, GA 30188
Phone: 770-592-3823
Email: info@traxxion.com

16 answers to this question

• Member Contributer

Sounds like I need to buy the VFR I am scheduled to view today and send them my business...

• Member Contributer

Darn, I wish I'd known that a couple months ago, when I had my FJ shock reworked. But in reality, I thought the price was very fair and the work done was excellent. No issues whatsoever.

• Member Contributer

So I am expecting a check for about $300 for my previous spend with them :wink: .

Actually this is good as I a trying to decide what to do right now about my ST rear shock...

Bummer. I'd like in on this but I'm on the wrong side of the pond.

You can still take advantage! They do this all the time and even have an order form on their website (but you would have to remove/ship parts you want them to work on or buy the parts and do your own work.) Point is that they can work with you if you don't mind some shipping

• Member Contributer

Spoke with Max and Mike down at Traxxion Dynamics yesterday and they are happy to have us as customers if anyone needs work done on their suspension. They are offering a 10% discount to anyone that says they are members at VFRDiscussion.com. They are off 575 here in Woodstock, GA, but worth the drive if you want suspension nirvana :cool: They really are a great bunch of guys and know way more about this stuff than I do. The are famous for the AK20 inserts, but the have several other options as well. They also verified yesterday that the 6th gen shocks will fit the 8th gen (Ohlins or Penske.) Contact info below...

261 Rope Mill Pkwy, Ste. 3

Woodstock, GA 30188

Phone: 770-592-3823

Email: info@traxxion.com

Well done... always nice to get the word out about us and to have an establishment acknowledge and appreciate our business is a good thing. Thank you!

• Member Contributer

Bummer. I'd like in on this but I'm on the wrong side of the pond.

You can still take advantage! They do this all the time and even have an order form on their website (but you would have to remove/ship parts you want them to work on or buy the parts and do your own work.) Point is that they can work with you if you don't mind some shipping

I've emailed them. Let's see what they say.

We can order Traxxion parts from a reseller here and have them installed but if I told you the price you might fall out of your chair.

• Member Contributer

If you want to use a forwarder in the area (if it saves you some money over the local guy) then I can act as your middle man.

I have my front and rear suspension both done by traxxion. Makes the bike amazing. Great service, and prices really are not too bad for what you get. Highly recommended.

• Member Contributer

Well I can vouch for the AK-20 Cartridges, work brilliantly even in a recent accidental emergency one wheel stoppie which was beautifully controlled :)

• Member Contributer

If you want to use a forwarder in the area (if it saves you some money over the local guy) then I can act as your middle man.

I can as well... they are literally 5 miles from my house :beer:

Thanks dudes! Much appreciated. I'll let you know.

Well I can vouch for the AK-20 Cartridges, work brilliantly even in a recent accidental emergency one wheel stoppie which was beautifully controlled :)

That's good to know Mohawk but I just want a controlled ride. haha :happy:

• Member Contributer

Can't say about the forks, but it cost me about $350 for complete revalve/rebuild and new/different spring for my Penske, and the thrust bearing. That included the shipping back to me. I thought they did a great job. Very happy with it.

• Member Contributer

FJ has covered the shock rebuild cost. The front can rang from $1,000 for AK20 cartridges that can be transferred to your new ride should you ever sell your current bike down to the $650 range for a complete rebuild of the front suspension, new springs, valves, bushing, seals, straightening etc...

Would be less if you don't do the valving or already have the correct weight springs.

• Member Contributer

How long would it take if I ride the bike in and wait for the service to be done for both forks and shock?

Archived