Delkevic 9"

solocycles

Installed my 9" Carbon Delkevic yesterday. Really like the look and the sound. I put the baffle in and it is loud enough for me. It looks to be a really well made can and mid-pipe. Seems like a really good deal for $170.

*I ordered mine from Amazon and it came with the wrong mid-pipe. I spoke with customer service at Delkevic and they sent the right one out the same day. They stated that sometimes Amazon doesn't allow vendors to put bike fitment on certain ads so if you use amazon pay close attention to the description.

Marty

post-30497-0-92729200-1405025040.jpg

It's not letting me post the video from my phone on tapatalk but I will keep working on it. There are a couple of good videos on YouTube of this exhaust.

It is cute Rabbit but it sounds pretty mean.

I just put the same pipe on my VFR1200 except the 14". Very nice pipe.Deep rumble at idle,and growls at higher rpm. Comes with a db silencer if needed,but I run it without.I'd recommend this pipe for any bike.

Yeah I really like the sound even with the silencer in. May have to pull it out and see how different it sounds. The site won't let me load the video, says I don't have permission.

Marty

Had free time this morning and pulled the baffle out. Sounds much better without driving you crazy. I almost like the sound better on deceleration with the rumbling and just a touch of popping. No backfires. Danny just go to youtube and search vfr750 delkevic and there are several vids.

Marty

Archived