Potential Re-Release Of Two Brothers Racing Vfr800 Headers

Rush2112

• Member Contributer

Even if the two sets of holes were drilled to align with the spring mounting hooks on the primary tubes based on the different gen exhaust stud clocking?

One set of holes for the 5th gen and one set for 6th gen and beyond...

post-19432-0-99994800-1436238320.jpg

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Yep, the second set of holes would do the trick.

Mine had rings welded to the compression flanges that lined up with the loops on the pipes.

Not realising that the stud location was different, I aligned everything to the Gen 6, and then went to fit to the Gen 5 heads.

Bugger!!

Cut off the rings and relocate.

• Member Contributer

All of this just kind a enforces the fact we will have to have a manufacture like 2Bro or Tyga(Tyra) or Motad to produce said product .

Roll On .

All of this just kind a enforces the fact we will have to have a manufacture like 2Bro or Tyga(Tyra) or Motad to produce said product .

Roll On .

Not really. Just have to make sure the specs are right before handing them out for production by a competent and capable fabricator.

• Member Contributer

Roll On .

Not really. Just have to make sure the specs are right before handing them out for production by a competent and capable fabricator.

Do i since a tone of producing said product ? Come on Seb you can do it.. Kept you busy for awhile.

Roll On ..

• Member Contributer

Roll On .

Do i since a tone of producing said product ? Come on Seb you can do it.. Kept you busy for awhile.

Roll On ..

Guess not ..

Roll On ..

Roll On .

Roll On ..

Guess not ..

Roll On ..

Roll On...

• Member Contributer

Roll On .

Roll On ..

Guess not ..

Roll On ..

Roll On...

ROLL ON ..

• Member Contributer

Please take me off the charter member list. I'll just watch to see how things play out and what the finished product looks like.

?

Roll On ..

• Member Contributer

Switch, I already pulled 'em from the list...

• Member Contributer

Did anybody try M4? They're based in Dallas, Texas and I could provide my bike (6th Gen) for fitment if they needed it.

• Member Contributer

Did anybody try M4? They're based in Dallas, Texas and I could provide my bike (6th Gen) for fitment if they needed it.

We have been focusing on manufacturers who currently, or have in the past, produced headers for VFR800s. V4 exhausts are more complex than I4...

Does M4 produce exhaust headers for the VFR800? I've seen slipons but not headers...

Question is, does m4 produce headers for any v4 bike or produce headers at all. Or do they just do slipons.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

From the Googlerator:

http://www.m4exhaust.com/

M4 Performance Exhaust designs and manufactures high quality exhaust systems for all popular sport bikes. We create full systems and slip-ons that are dyno-tuned with precision for optimal performance and sound.

Quick glance through the product listings reveals no V4's, including but not limited to VFR or RSV4.

There are a few V-Twins, however. Hawk, SV, TL.

I just can't stand this. I will just have to put my name on the list, as if that should make the wait any easier...

i live in Norway and hope it does not cut my rotrex equipped -99 out of the loop.

• Member Contributer

I just can't stand this. I will just have to put my name on the list, as if that should make the wait any easier...

i live in Norway and hope it does not cut my rotrex equipped -99 out of the loop.

gallery_13175_4762_825739.jpg

Oh yeh more horse power. What a bike .

ROLL ON VFRD !!!

• Member Contributer

Any video of said bike? We really like video of supercharged VFR's.

Any video of said bike? We really like video of supercharged VFR's.

You forgot to say Roll On...

• Member Contributer

Done... welcome to The List

• Member Contributer

Well, it was just a thought. You guys sound like you already have the design hammered out, it's just a case of getting somebody who can mass produce it. I thought it'd be enough for a manufacturer to have a stock system to work from, plus a detailed list of alterations but I guess it's altogether more complicated than that. Good luck with Tyga.

• Member Contributer

For what it's worth, I am still 100% in. This would be very cool, and a lot of people have invested their time and effort. Be wonderful to see it through.

• Member Contributer

Thanks Man! We appreciate your support and patience... and putting up with me on rides :goofy:

Archived