Ever See A Black Gen 8?

choco

In ten seconds you will. Pretty good review from a website I've never heard of.

It's youtube iMotorcycle videos

He claims it has upside forks, but the video shows otherwise. I really like this bike, it could use a few more ponies, about 125 or so HP would be about right.

I'm picking one up on Thursday :wheel::wheel:

Is your bike already at the dealers or is it being delivered!!!. My dealer just gave me a vague " sometime in july" for delivery.

They promised me it would be delivered this Monday and ready for Thursday. That was 10 days ago. They had a red and white one in the showroom but I wanted black

They promised me it would be delivered this Monday and ready for Thursday. That was 10 days ago. They had a red and white one in the showroom but I wanted black

Good, my dealer says honda deliver to him on a tuesday. Might get it this week!!

My dealer told me what day it shipped and gave me a VIN number for my insurance to be set up. Then they said if it was at the back of the truck it would be there in a few days, if it was in the front it might take longer. They deliver in reverse order of how they are packed in the trailer.

oh dear, they should get their finger out. My dealer said 10 days . As I ordered it Friday, too late for the following Monday but was there the Monday after and a couple of days to sort it

Archived