Moorpark To Nashville!

Ducc, I'm still in Nashville until the end of the week.

Went to the Jack Daniels distillery with everyone. Second time I've been there, but it's been a number of years. Still cool tho.

Forgot to mention, I lost my license plate somewhere between T.O.D. and my brother's house. My awesome wife is going to the DMV in the morning to get me a replacement. She is going to FedEx it to me.

The previous owner had the plate sideways because only the metal tab is in place. I found a thin metal bracket to use, but it broke and I lost the license plate, frame, bolts, everything.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

You mean you left it in a ditch at the Dragon !!!

:goofy:

Made us proud !!!

Yeah I had just left to eat lunch at Fontana Village.

Heres the link for 129 Photo.

http://xtremesportsphotography.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=0QAK01Q6040709&po=709&pc=4048

Thanks a million for putting the pics up! I didn't think they'd be available so quick.

My mileage, with two saddlebags, a sleeping bag and a tent averaged about 43-44. The highest was 46. something, with non-ethanol gas and a tailwind. Lowest was 36 due to road construction which was stop and go, idle etc.

I am going to confiscate my dad and brother's phone tomorrow and sees if I can get all the photos in one place, then comb through them.

You mean you left it in a ditch at the Dragon !!!

That's my bro behind me on his Harley. This must have been at the top, I left him quite a ways behind. But, I'll say this, I'm actually surprised at how well his 09 Fatboy handled. Quite a bit of metal from his floorboards is still on the Dragon. I did stop and let him catch up, then he rode ahead of me. I was really surprised. I thought it was going to be a snail's pace, but that big iron beast did okay!

:goofy:

Made us proud !!!

Yeah I had just left to eat lunch at Fontana Village.

Heres the link for 129 Photo.

http://xtremesportsphotography.photoreflect.com/store/Orderpage.aspx?pi=0QAK01Q6040709&po=709&pc=4048

If you only know Dickel, you don't know Jack! ;-)

Went to Mammoth Caves in Kentucky today. Very cool place, literally! Again, pics on the camera. I promise I'll get to them all.

Looks like you made Killboys highlights for the week....almost. There is a shot of you on the tail of a yellow Gixxer.

You're fifteen minutes just started.

I wanted past him so bad! He was totally holding me up! I'm trying not to sound arrogant, nor boastful. At one point I raised my hands in frustration at one of the photographers.

Correction on the treat of my brother's bike, it's a 2013.

Correction on the year of my brother's bike, it's a 2013.

DT, that road is hella fun! I'll be coming back soon, we should all meet up for some canyon fun. I know that there's what, four local people? Duccmann, am I right in that?

• Member Contributer

" I wanted past him so bad! He was totally holding me up! I'm trying not to sound arrogant, nor boastful. At one point I raised my hands "

Yeah they do me like that to !

• Member Contributer

DT, that road is hella fun! I'll be coming back soon, we should all meet up for some canyon fun. I know that there's what, four local people? Duccmann, am I right in that?

Sounds great! I'll be riding up to Laguna Seca for WSBK this weekend. Hit me up when you are back. Have a great trip!

Just a quick couple of little funny things I saw today.

First was a sign staying the the road ended in water in 5.8 miles. Sure enough, the road literally went right into a river.

Second was a sign board by a business that said: Thanks summer, I love to chew my air!

This one I was Dragon all three! :happy:

thumb_1404687336CP_N2737.JPG

I don't want to sound boastful, wait, maybe just a little... The bikes in the back are a some of the bikes that waved me past.

Well, starting my trip back tomorrow. I tried to upload photos from my camera, only to realize I don't have there correct cable. I'll have to wait until I get home.

• Member Contributer

Well, starting my trip back tomorrow. I tried to upload photos from my camera, only to realize I don't have there correct cable. I'll have to wait until I get home.

Have a safe trip back!

Ride safe my brotha....see ya when you get back to the melting pot...hot..hot... 500 mile days coming back or you taking your time a little?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Archived