Vfr1200 Female Riders

• Member Contributer

Off the top of my head I can't say that I know of any female seventh gen owners on VFRD, but I do know a female member on VFRW that owns a VFR1200 DCT. Her name is "Cafox". She just got her bike back after getting a custom paint job done. Here is a link to the thread, so you may be able to contact her from one of the posts.

http://vfrworld.com/forums/showthread.php/44768-Getting-VFR-Painted

Hope this helps

Thanks zoomzoom, I am registered on here also and just so happen to see this post. I have never posted on here, I am mostly on VRFWorld.

I would answer any questions your wife has, she can contact me on here, VRFWorld, or on Facebook just type in my name Nikki Weatherford.

Nikki

• Member Contributer

Hello Nikki.....

Custom painted Veefalo? Can u post soem pictures here please? The link requires registering on VFRW....

pretty please????

Hi, Nikki. Just rode a 3-day 1100 mile trip to ThreeSisters on the '12 OEM seat I got from you. It's no custom butt cradle for sure, but at least I'm sliding on it like a greased pig. :happy:

Good to see you here. I used to post quite a bit over at VFRWorld, but some old curmudgeon there drove a lot of us away, so I come here instead.

That is a great paint job. I dabble in auto paint myself, but I could never do airbrush work like that.

i was just thinking about you, wondering how you were liking the seat I switched with you. I am glad you are enjoying it. Don't let anyone run you off from any forum, you can do what you want.

Here are the pics from my VFR transformation. I am having so much fun on it pink because now everyone knows the rider is a woman. Seeing a VFR 1200f here in my area is like seeing Bigfoot. People always ask me what is it, a BMW. I say no it's a Honda VFR 1200. I am busy this month doing female rider awareness rides, and joining a female Motorcycle club.

post-27774-0-76960200-1399904011.jpg

post-27774-0-80543500-1399904022.jpg

post-27774-0-99788200-1399904033.jpg

post-27774-0-01164700-1399904042.jpg

post-27774-0-50957400-1399904052.jpg

post-27774-0-17401200-1399904062.jpg

• Member Contributer

My girl wants to discuss the vfr1200 with other female riders who either own one or ridden one.

My wife has had her 2012 VFR1200 DCT for two years now and has been across Canada twice - she has just short of 30,000 km on her bike so far. I will PM you her email address and she can exchange information with your girl.

Here is my little replica.

That is just too cute. I have one too, candy red painted to match my bike. :goofy: lol

No, he didn't run me off. I had fun trading insults with him just fine. But... at the end of the day, there are plenty of sandboxes on the webz - VFR or otherwise - to play in without having to put up with a geriatric toddler. :wink:

there was just no action on VFRworld after everyone bolted...i go there occasionally...mostly BB arguing with himself

Here is my little replica.

i have a xmas ornament like that, is that what that is ??

It's the little replica on ebay, it was red and silver like the 2010 bikes. I used black nail polish and the actual pink paint from my bike to make it look the same as my big bike.

I wonder if they come in 5th gens?

Nope. Not at all. Been looking for 3 years. There is a VFR800P model, but you would have to be pretty good to make it look like ours.

Archived