Tail Light Bulb Socket Part No.

Liquidsnake

This has been a major headache for me lately, Im searching for a replacement bulb holder/socket for the rear indicator on my gen 5, its that little jobby that screws in to the tail light and the bulb slots into.

So far Ive found on a 750 example and it cost as much as an egay gen 5 full tail light! Would anyone have a source to get this part or part number?

Many thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

• Member Contributer

This has been a major headache for me lately, Im searching for a replacement bulb holder/socket for the rear indicator on my gen 5, its that little jobby that screws in to the tail light and the bulb slots into.

So far Ive found on a 750 example and it cost as much as an egay gen 5 full tail light! Would anyone have a source to get this part or part number?

Many thanks

seriously?? no breaker yards up near you?i am sure honda uses thar holder on other bikes

Ive hit a stroke of luck with this problem, I found a spare socket presumably from one of the front bulbs which was left in the taiĺ from the bike getting 'fightered. Its a 3 pin plug but the other indicated is modded from a 3 pin so all should be well, cheers guys for the help, mucho appreciation

Archived