Lees Het Zelf Maar

Dutchy

• Member Contributer

Those pics are of me while riding in my dreams. So who put the camera in my dreams?

Thanks Dutchy.

• Member Contributer

"Tour"??? That much forward leaning rider sure does not look like he's just taking a leisurely "tour" ride! :rolleyes:

Perhaps he's leaning forward to counteract the accelleration g-forces. That's what I'd be doing... in my dreams. :sleep:

"Tour"??? That much forward leaning rider sure does not look like he's just taking a leisurely "tour" ride! :rolleyes:

It's a tour, not a race... :wink:

• Member Contributer

Good form though, forearms parallel with the road...I hear Yourope they have higher speed limits so their tours may be at a leisurely 70 mph...

• Member Contributer

Thanks, Dutchy. I like it (even the punched in face), except for the side exhaust. Why did they have to go and hide that nice new wheel? :wacko:

• Member Contributer

Thanks, Dutchy. I like it (even the punched in face), except for the side exhaust. Why did they have to go and hide that nice new wheel? :wacko:

I agree, though there is one saving grace: it's a normal-looking exhaust can, nothing like the VFR1200's stock can, or anything you'd see on a Kawi...

• Member Contributer

the brochure lists the VFR1200 etc as well.

If you collect brochures for a hobby,

PM me and I will get it in the mail to you. 1st come....

• Member Contributer

I agree, though there is one saving grace: it's a normal-looking exhaust can, nothing like the VFR1200's stock can, or anything you'd see on a Kawi...

I'm excited to see what aftermarket options there are for the exhaust!

Archived