Been A While.......

Jon28

Has been a while since I've been on the board. I'm really excited, as I'm finally refreshing my 99 with 45k on all original suspension. Jamie will be the parts man (929 rear upgrade, forks, and new head bearing) and doing some powdercoating of the forks as well. I am very excited this is happening soon and cannot wait to feel the difference. Has everyone else liking this upgrade? Great to be back :)

• Member Contributer

Welcome back and yes, I've done the suspension upgrade on both my VFRs, have to say Jamie did a great on both. On the 5 Gen I found a Penske shock that I sent to JD and had him put the rebound adjustable internals into the stock 5 Gen forks. Definitely a great ROI, if you ask me.

• 2 months later...

The VFR is back to life. I have to admit Jamie (DMr) did an awesome job on the forks and the shock. Very happy with the way it turned out and anyone thinking about having your forks powdercoated----yeah it really looks good flat black against the red VFR. Special thank you as always to Trace!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 years later...

Yes I know

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2014 at 4:57 AM, Switchblade said:

+1

Almost two years later LOL.  Absolutely amazing suspension setup.  Never realized how much better the bike could ride.  That's a recent picture :)

Archived