Added To The List Of Things Not To Do...

Yokel

• Member Contributer

Went to go re-claim my cycle today from a friends garage.

Riding in darkness on a two-lane highway in freezing fog and intermittent light snow while 25 degrees and falling out...

Had to scrape ice off the visor about every 30 seconds. Helmet, gloves and gear were well glazed when I got home.

Not my brightest idea, but the rubber side stayed down!

• Member Contributer

That visor won't buy you any traction! Take care friend!

Now if he was on a 2012 Ernie he would have TC lol. You need to come visit Jon.

Sent from my crazy hand held thingy using Tapatalk 2

• Member Contributer

I'll give you one to never do. Get up early(05:30 a.m.) so as to be able to ride Cherohala Skyway and 129 and 28. Get to the Cherohala and can not see 10' foot around me for the fog. Wind up pulling off of the road and waiting 11/2 hour for the fog to clear.

Never again ...

• Member Contributer

I'll give you one to never do. Get up early(05:30 a.m.) so as to be able to ride Cherohala Skyway and 129 and 28. Get to the Cherohala and can not see 10' foot around me for the fog. Wind up pulling off of the road and waiting 11/2 hour for the fog to clear.

Never again ...

well duh! thats why its illegal for me to wake up before 10,unless its by a babe.. and i still cant leave the bed. :wink:

• Member Contributer

Never again ...

well duh! thats why its illegal for me to wake up before 10,unless its by a babe.. and i still cant leave the bed. :wink:

You know how it is when you can't see $hit, you think you hear something and your just about to get your a$$ ran over by a 18 wheeler haulin butt . I knew i should have put that 6 pack of beer in the hard bags ..

• Member Contributer

Sounds like a time back in my Jersey days when I was at McGuire AFB and was riding my '85 VF700 up to northern Jersey to leave it in a garage for a month or so until the winter weather cleared. All went well until I pulled up to a toll booth and put my feet down - They were so cold/numb I couldn't feel the ground and came oh-so-close to dropping the bike and myself into the booth. Smooth - oh so smooth dude...

• Member Contributer

Never again ...

You know how it is when you can't see $hit, you think you hear something and your just about to get your a$$ ran over by a 18 wheeler haulin butt . I knew i should have put that 6 pack of beer in the hard bags ..

nope! cant hear anything!! my ESP has saved my butt a few times.. and so has the redhead . :wub:

• Member Contributer

Never again ...

nope! cant hear anything!! my ESP has saved my butt a few times.. and so has the redhead . :wub:

I guess you could call it ESP ..

Archived