Total Control Advanced Riding Clinics

OutlawsJustice

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

How many spots are left for level 1?

Depending on who has signed up since David posted above you but classes are limited to 6 per instructor so if you are #6 and no one else wants to attend David would do level by himself and bring in another instructor for level 2 as they are already over the limit of 6.

PM David to see if someone has already poached that last level 1 spot

I have to agree with Graddus post in the "knee down" thread about all classes being only as good as the instructor and David is a known good instructor so I would jump on this if you have the chance.

• Member Contributer

Okay!! I'm in!! (I think) Just registered and money sent. Waiting for reply.

You are all set for Level I, Anyone else?

Are there any level 1 slots left?

IIRC, 1 must be taken before level 2... no exceptions, correct?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

We are on the bubble, so the class is full for one instructor, Today is the final chance to sign up and attend the October 3rd or 4th classes in nashville.

After today these classes will be locked out since there will not be time to schedule a second instructor.

• Member Contributer

Heading out Tomorrow Night! Currently the classes for this weekend are full, and Plans are to be back in the Spring, usually late March / Early April. But all that depends on if we still have a place to hold the classes, our lot we have been using is sold and might be under development by spring, only time will tell.

• Member Contributer

Okay!! I'm in!! (I think) Just registered and money sent. Waiting for reply. :biggrin:

You are all set for Level I, Anyone else?

Excellent!! See y'all in a few weeks. :)

So Jeff, did you make it home ok? You really locked it all together by the end of the day!

• Member Contributer

Hi David,

Yep, after the class I met up with my girlfriend and her kids in Hendersonville for her birthday dinner at Cracker Barrel. From there it was dark, wet and WINDY but made it home safe. Thanks for the class David. I enjoyed it. You probably noticed my sleepiness (I apologize) I was up late fixing a problem with the bike. I assume you have made it back home by now?

Jeff

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • Member Contributer

Great News! East Coast and West Coast!

I am teaching the Total Control Classes in Nashville on October 3rd and 4th. I think there is still one open slot on the 3rd and two open slots on the 4th. if you want one of the last couple spots for Nashville sign up at www.nashvilleriders.com

I am also teaching some Classes in September at Mt. SAC (Walnut California) There are still a couple slots open for each day. Hit up the web site at www.totalcontroltraining.net for the CA classes

• 3 weeks later...

OJ et al,

I am looking for something I read and wonder if it rings a bell. I think it was in one of the preeminent sport bike books by Code or Condon or such. I actually took notes, but in what I consider a grave sin, I lost the notes.

The topic was chicanes or multiple linked turns. It read something like: "The fastest route through multiple turns is different from the fastest route through each individual turns." I think it showed diagrams of how one would handle each turn individually, and then it showed the correct path for linking all of those same turns.

I read back through Total Control 2, and while it touched on this, it was not as detailed as the article I am remembering. I cannot get my hands on TC1 and wonder if it was in there, or maybe something else?

Alternatively, if you know of samples diagrams illustrating this concept, I would be grateful if you could point me to a resource.

Archived