Tentative: Hog Tie 2014

Yokel

• Member Contributer

Hey gang.

After talking with a few folks, the Hog Tie 2014 looks to be shaping up for the weekend of Sep 20, 2014.

The difficulty is that I'm now in Colorado Springs instead of Oklahoma, and I've got limited vacation time available for the Fall next year. I still plan on making it, but I don't know that a weekend ride will be best for me with the 2 day travel to AR. However, that's all my problem, not yours.

Your problem may be helping out a bit with organization this year.

I haven't talked to Debbie and Randall yet, but I'll assume that weekend in AR at the Hub is likely wide open. I'll call them Monday or Tuesday to verify.

Everyone jake with that timeframe? 20 SEP 2014? This may be a extended weekend ride, but I'd like to keep Saturday as the main play day even though I might not be able to be there Saturday (or will be leaving to head back to CO that morning... dunno yet.)

(Of course, we could just ride here in Colorado... :goofy: )

• Member Contributer

I think the SumSum is a Colorado ride... there is always room for more!

Although, I think we need to keep the Ozarks on the calendar... weekend of 9/20/14, I'm penciling it in!!!

• Member Contributer

If you let the Hog Tie go we will ressurect it Jon...too good to not. Get your ass back here and ride with us! We will help with all the details...it will still be your baby.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

• Member Contributer

It's been on my calendar since before I left the last HT. I just did not know what date to locate it on.

I'm looking forward to it With Wild Anticipation.

• 3 weeks later...

Just saw this thread. It's going on my calendar now as it was so much fun last year I wouldn't think of missing it for 2014.

It seems like last year there were alot of non-viffers there, so may be on a different ride.

See you all in September or sooner if something else comes up

• Member Contributer

I'm sure something else will come up between now and then...

Sadly, I'm 11 hours further west. grrrr.

Oh yeah... and it was 20 below zero according to my phone on wednesday. What was I THINKING?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived