Prototype Turbo Kit For 90-97 Vfr750, Volunteer Bike Needed

I haven't logged on the forum in while and now that I did I find this. And the coincident is that I just so happen to live in Tampere so my bike is already here. I do however plan to ride my bike just as soon as the weather permits it and that'll be in three months time hopefully. I will be able to provide measurements and such though but I can't commit my bike to be the testbed for this kit.

That is a wonderful coincidence and I would love to try to change your mind...

I will ask my friend how much time he will need. If he can do it quickly, would you consider it some more?

Edit: I just talked to him and he said he only needs the bike for 3 weeks. Does that sound reasonable to you?

• 6 months later...
  • Member Contributer

So. . . I missed this before. Any new news here?

Yeah, I've kind of moved on. The guy I wanted to employ to build the kit is in Finland, that's why I was looking for someone local to him to volunteer a bike.

Ultimately I just want to own a turbo bike at some point, could be the CB now instead, we'll see how the next year or two pans out around here with the shop.

• Member Contributer

Isn't turbo charging easier with a fuel injected engine as opposed to a carbed 4th gen?

• 2 years later...

Archived