Crewwolfy

• Member Contributer

I might try to make the TexasMac this year! :491:

Your so busy during TMac I really don't how you do it . Your the perfect host and you try to ride with everyone you can.

Your so busy during TMac I really don't how you do it . Your the perfect host and you try to ride with everyone you can.

:blush::beer:

• Member Contributer

:blush::beer:

No one does it better.

• 2 months later...
  • Member Contributer

There are a couple day trips from Cincinnati, Ohio that I would like to do and maybe stay overnight and go from there. Keep looking at the weather forecast, it looks like riding season is almost here, finally!

Hope everyone has a great and safe time riding!

• 4 weeks later...

The past couple years I've got east (Boston, NYC) and south (Dallas). Since I haven't gotten around to getting my passport yet, I'm thinking west might have to happen this year. Denver? Bonneville? The latter might be a little more fun in the Mustang... I've iron-butted both previous trips, don't plan on doing that again...

• Member Contributer

The past couple years I've got east (Boston, NYC) and south (Dallas). Since I haven't gotten around to getting my passport yet, I'm thinking west might have to happen this year. Denver? Bonneville? The latter might be a little more fun in the Mustang... I've iron-butted both previous trips, don't plan on doing that again...

I think everyone should do an IB once, purely for bragging purposes. I don't mind a decently long highway stretch at the start or end of a long weekend trip, as it get the legs stretched and allows the mind to decompress. Leaving or arriving in downtown Chicago is always some work as it is always slow the closer to the city.

I am moving to north 'burbs before to long; Crewwolfy, where are you-ish?

I'm in the city, N/NW side. One of my favorite feelings is coming back home at night along 57N or 94W. The street lights that start about 20 miles from the loop, the growing scenery, the chaos of 57 & 94 merging and the associated traffic, my final exit ramp, and the ten minutes of cool-down street riding; it's a nice welcome-home ritual.

Archived