Concept Naked Bike Vfr800 Vtec-- Did You See It?

Guest theelf

honda is flirting with the idea of a naked viffer--november motorcyclist and a 1200 viffer that is puretour-- whoa................

i can not import any pics here fro some reason-- url?? i have pics on hard drive and can not even show my 6th gen i had?? what am i doing wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I find it highly unlikely that honda would make a welded trellis style frame and DSSA when it could just cram the current core package in without having to spend money on tooling and testing for a whole new frame platform.

Also USD forks HA! Like honda would ever give the VFR crowd something they want.

I find it highly unlikely that honda would make a welded trellis style frame and DSSA when it could just cram the current core package in without having to spend money on tooling and testing for a whole new frame platform.

Also USD forks HA! Like honda would ever give the VFR crowd something they want.

Ya you speak the truth brother-- but i think they did paten the frame ducattish- just keep making parts bin vfrs so the model dies out-- there is the future-

yep thats it--- a ducatti monster honda style maybe a hint of streetfighter and uhhhhhhhh ya thats it- :unsure:

I think it looks more like the KTM Duke/new superduke family, similar headlight, similar radiator/side shrouds, similar trellis frame, but the tail reminds me of the aprilia rsv4.

Hell, the bodywork looks similar to what i had in my head when i started stripping mine to fighter it.

• 1 year later...
  • Member Contributer

Bueller? Bueller??

Why not? Oh the humanity.

Digging up old posts of naked/streetfighters and I saw this...

Archived