Is That The Eighth Generation Vfr800F ?

Guest blackknight

Guest blackknight

VFR800F
the VFR800F sports tourer is given a totally new look and a host of upgrades including ABS, heated grips, adjustable seat and self-cancelling indicators.

With this wide range of new machines for 2014, Honda once again underlines its commitment to offering customers the widest possible choice of machinery,
all with the company's renowned build quality and durability.

post-27031-0-13052500-1383722089.jpg

• Member Contributer

if it has the 6th gen vtech another waste of time-- :wacko: and another lost sale- :mad: - that engine needs to be thrown in the garbage and the Fi set on fire--stumble pop burble go.. can ride under 20 mph without riding the clutch first gear so tall--what a disappointment ---i really think honda fed that up and owes me some money-- and yep why i never even thought about the 1200 shaft drive? really shaft drive???? what a bmw guy talk to you honda guys? :comp13: no vfr was a race bike it got gear drivin cams and could do it all and run 100 000 plus mile no worries-- :cool: then slowly got hipietized and what next 9th gen battery power-- :goofy: sorry honda bring back the old stuff with some new flare that works or il just buy up the parts bins--------------------------------- :wink:

VFR800F
the VFR800F sports tourer is given a totally new look and a host of upgrades including ABS, heated grips, adjustable seat and self-cancelling indicators.

With this wide range of new machines for 2014, Honda once again underlines its commitment to offering customers the widest possible choice of machinery,

that guy over the design of the new vfr should be fired-nothing new about it-- left over cbr1000 parts fairing on an 6th gen engine--argghhh--- think they need to do some marketing research-

• Member Contributer

if it has the 6th gen vtech another waste of time-- :wacko: and another lost sale- :mad: - that engine needs to be thrown in the garbage and the Fi set on fire--stumble pop burble go.. can ride under 20 mph without riding the clutch first gear so tall--what a disappointment ---i really think honda fed that up and owes me some money-- and yep why i never even thought about the 1200 shaft drive? really shaft drive???? what a bmw guy talk to you honda guys? :comp13: no vfr was a race bike it got gear drivin cams and could do it all and run 100 000 plus mile no worries-- :cool: then slowly got hipietized and what next 9th gen battery power-- :goofy: sorry honda bring back the old stuff with some new flare that works or il just buy up the parts bins--------------------------------- :wink:

VFR800F

that guy over the design of the new vfr should be fired-nothing new about it-- left over cbr1000 parts fairing on an 6th gen engine--argghhh--- think they need to do some marketing research-

Are you ok???take a deep breath.

• Member Contributer

VFR800F

Are you ok???take a deep breath.

" . . . then slowly got hipietized . . . "

Huh? :unsure:

Not too skunky though, right?

Exactly. Somewhere between the acrid stink of homegrown and the sweet, sweet smell of Bohemian Witch Weed.

I think that is the hippy patchouli you're smelling

Nah. The patchouli is my wife's perfume.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I can't be the only one that ever passed by a dead skunk somewhere along the road

and said, damn that smells good! :goofy:

• 5 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Am i the only one? The outlook of VFR800F look simliar to CBR500RR and new CBR300rr. Is this the common platform for new and future design for Honda?

I think so ...

Archived