Hog Tie Duration (2014)

Yokel

Hog Tie 2014 Duration  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Hog Tie 2014 - How long you want it?

• Weekender - 3 days (Fri/Sat/Sun)
    • Long Weekender - 4 days (Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon)
    • Extra Long Weekender - 5 days (Thurs-Mon)
    • Midweeker - 3 days (Tue-Thurs)
    • Epic Week - 5 days (Mon-Fri)

• Member Contributer

So, for next year...

Thinking ahead about scheduling the event. It seems this time (2013) there were some people who wanted days on either side of the weekend.

So, here's the poll for next year.

There are benefits and drawbacks to scheduling over a weekend. On the plus side, it's easier for us who live more locally to get here with minimal vacation useage. For those coming from a way out, it's harder as you have to burn more time getting there and getting home.

There are also benefits scheduling mid-week. Easier to co-ordinate off time at work, and you're not wrecked going back to work or cashed out when the ride starts from riding in 800 miles the day before.

Thoughts?

Oh yeah, tentative date is 3rd week-ish in September. Not like I'm already looking forward to it or anything...

• Member Contributer

I had a great time at this years event. I have a two day ride down, so four days to get there and back. I'd like to spend an equal amount riding with my pals.

• Member Contributer

This year's trip worked out nearly perfect: Wednesday through Sunday. I'll probably do the same next year, make it a five day trip. The trip back to STL w/ Rush2112 was the icing on the cake....

• 2 months later...

Archived