Can Anyone Help Me Locate Part 08F86-Mcw-800 (Carbon Meter Panel) (International Ok!)

signal

Honda made a part for the 02+ VFR800, it was a carbon fiber look meter panel part 08F86-MCW-800.

I am not sure if it was available in the USA, but its on Honda Access and seems to be available over seas.

I contacted David Silver, but they can't get the part. I am hoping someone in the USA or abroad knows where i can get one.

I can buy something very similar (perhaps even better), from Carbon Fiber Racing here in the states, but I like the look of the Honda part, and it will match my Honda factory carbon top plate cover perfectly.

any help is much appreciated!

• 3 years later...

I've been looking for one of these for awhile now.  I realize that this post is a few years old, but does anyone know where these can be found, new or used? I was able to find the yoke cover a few years back but never the meter panel.

• Member Contributer

Nutjob in Ireland.

You'd need to translate the Lithuanian website bikepsarts.

This Swedish site has it listed.

This Czech website.

German ebay site.

Russian site.

Just the first 2 pages of a Google search. I'm not recommending or saying any of these are reputable sites, just linking to the Google search I made.

Hope you find one.

Quick update: I've email two places on the list. I'm currently on the Sweedish website and am using Google translate as best as I can. Trying to message these places before placing the order because it would be difficult to return if it's not correct.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Member Contributer

www.cmsnl.com can get it if it is available; if they say it is not available, it's probably not available.  Most of the times I search for part numbers on Google I find that the parts always show up on certain sites, but when I try to order them it turns out that the parts are not available after all.  Very frustrating, as it usually takes them several days to figure this out.

www.bike-parts.fr is as reliable as CMS.  

Ciao,