Hog Tie "quotes"

panamawing

• Member Contributer

A lot of conversations, talking, and etc going on at the hog tie this last weekend.

What were your favorite quotes you said or heard?

I will start with Yokel's "ABS BABY!" after a close but no harm incident.

• Member Contributer

GladintonRob: "2thdr please bring your liter bike."

and

"Was that you off-roading...?" Commenting on the dust cloud set off as we were, ahem, correcting our line on the roadpig...

• Member Contributer

"40-freakin'-9 horsepower"

- gloryracing's comment after passing bikes with 3 times the horsepower on his Versys on Push Mountain

• Member Contributer

The veefalo is a total pig on push mountain. Perhaps a better rider can tame it, I miss the old girl sometimes. My 1998.

5th gen love! There is a lot of that going around. So add one to your stable.

• Member Contributer

Someone should quote the H D guys "un-wave" event. (Sorry, I've a scrambled memory). LMAO.

Yeah, the H-D "anti-wave"... don't know if it qualifies as a quote but it was funny...

So, to catch the rest of the gang up on the story...

A lone 5th gen is coming back from gassing up prior to ride out in the AM, a gaggle of cruisers is coming the other direction...

I give them the universal down low M/C salute...

and instead of returning the pleasantry, all four riders take their left hands and place them behind the small of their backs...

like half a parade rest position...

The H-D anti-wave is born...

Someone should quote the H D guys "un-wave" event. (Sorry, I've a scrambled memory). LMAO.

Yeah, the H-D "anti-wave"... don't know if it qualifies as a quote but it was funny...

A lone 5th gen is coming back from gassing up prior to ride out in the AM, a gaggle of cruisers is coming the other direction...

and instead of returning the pleasantry, all four riders take their left hands and place them behind the small of their backs...

That's f'ed up. I suppose they had a middle finger extended behind their backs. :unsure:

Ah well, some good memories were made it sounds like. :tongue:

• Member Contributer

As this conversation continued, someone suggested we form a group, find these turkeys on the road, then ride around them in circles (ride circles around them? no problem!) all the time waving out butts of. Would be a great me-tube video. :goofy:

Archived