Hog Tie 2013 Photo, Video And Report Thread

Yokel

• Member Contributer
  • Member Contributer

A few picture from Hog Tie 2013. Had a flippin' blast!! Finally got home late Tuesday and noticed the lack of tread on my rear tire. It gave its all for my enjoyment!

Love the tire...

• Member Contributer

A few picture from Hog Tie 2013. Had a flippin' blast!! Finally got home late Tuesday and noticed the lack of tread on my rear tire. It gave its all for my enjoyment!

Wow veequattrorazzo, that tire nearly left you stranded! I'd say (too) perfect timing. That looks just like a tire I had after it went flat on the freeway south of STL. Had a blast hanging with you Mark.

As for pics, it seems my camera is no where to be found. Any one find a small Nikon? I think it was a coolpix something or other.

• Member Contributer

Called Debbie. She found my camera in my room. A couple of pics coming eventually.

What a blast. Can't wait to do it again.

BTW: Checked my odo; seems our Monday detour south to avoid weather made my trip home a 900 miler. Took two days to recover.

Getting old is not for sissies!

• Member Contributer

Called Debbie. She found my camera in my room. A couple of pics coming eventually.

What a blast. Can't wait to do it again.

BTW: Checked my odo; seems our Monday detour south to avoid weather made my trip home a 900 miler. Took two days to recover.

Getting old is not for sissies!

"Getting old is not for sissies".....this is my new favorite quote!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

My pics from Hog Tie 2013 (I'd appreciate it if any unidentified riders in my pics would i.d. themselves for my future reference):

post-13282-0-54987200-1380566367.jpg

post-13282-0-21824700-1380566470.jpg

post-13282-0-61992500-1380566526.jpg

post-13282-0-53225300-1380566597.jpg

post-13282-0-60414200-1380566622.jpg

post-13282-0-76466800-1380566646.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Good pics Sir Deerslayer! I thought someone was supposed to post up some video from the middle group ride...

Veequattrorazzo?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

OK Pluseb0...it's on you man. Post up that video!

Thanks for the well wishes. I have actually been working all along...just not getting paid!

• Member Contributer

My apologies guys, I do have to edit and post up the videos. In my defense, I am in the middle of potentially moving jobs (after 14 years) which funny enough would require a relocation to Arkansas....

I promise to have the videos up within the next two days.

+eb0

• Member Contributer

My apologies guys, I do have to edit and post up the videos. In my defense, I am in the middle of potentially moving jobs (after 14 years) which funny enough would require a relocation to Arkansas....

I promise to have the videos up within the next two days.

+eb0

Sounds like a positive move!

• Member Contributer

Still trying how to take all the video and make it small enough to post, be patient. If I can't post it up here in my gallery I will upload somewhere else and post up the link. I have several video's so the editing is taking longer than expected.

BTW, I finalized my job and I will be moving to Little Rock within the next 6-12 months and traveling there often. I hope to get one of my bikes out there so when I am out there over a weekend I can take a trip on the bike.

+eb0

• Member Contributer

Sounds awesome! I'm a video neophyte (just got a GoPro Hero3 black), but you might try creating a YouTube or Vimeo account and posting it there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Still trying how to take all the video and make it small enough to post, be patient. If I can't post it up here in my gallery I will upload somewhere else and post up the link. I have several video's so the editing is taking longer than expected.

BTW, I finalized my job and I will be moving to Little Rock within the next 6-12 months and traveling there often. I hope to get one of my bikes out there so when I am out there over a weekend I can take a trip on the bike.

+eb0

Congrats on the new job! Your quality of life will skyrocket with all the fun roads just outside your door! No sweat on the vids - you gotta be busy.

• 6 months later...
  • Member Contributer

+eb0

OK... enough time... where's the vids?!?

Archived