Vic Van 2013 To Badlands

BCmcrider

• Member Contributer

That was our predicted route, here is our final route which changes the figures slightly.

1) Gary's outgoing map as of Jul 18 Updated July 20 1,757 mi, 34 hours Updated Aug 12 1857M 36H

Sep 12 Actual outgoing path. 1666M 32H

2) Return trip Newest map Updated June 26 1514 Miles Updated July 20 1,632 mi, 31 hours July 22 1,639 mi, 32 hours August 12 1,478M 28H August 14 1,518M 29H

Sep 12 Actual return path 1568M 30H

So 1666 + 1568 = 3234

3234 Miles / 9 days = 359 Miles/day average.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

It seems that the miles add up quick when the speed goes up :wink: although we never strayed from the posted limits :pinocchio: ....

• Member Contributer

It seems that the miles add up quick when the speed goes up :wink: although we never strayed from the posted limits :pinocchio: ....

I'll just leave this here:

O4C9e4k.jpg

• Member Contributer

BC, if you use MS Streets & Trips I can send you a few of my favourite routes.

I used to have that installed but not sure I still have it around. Send me a couple of the routes anyways and I will see if I can import them into another program. Thanks in advance.

• Member Contributer

I'll just leave this here:

O4C9e4k.jpg

Best fun you can have wearing leather, right?? :goofy:

This should be a yearly event...

C

• Member Contributer
I used to have that installed but not sure I still have it around. Send me a couple of the routes anyways and I will see if I can import them into another program. Thanks in advance.

Microsoft offers a 14 day free trial: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=30173

You can find some of my trip maps here:

http://www3.telus.net/lorneblack/maps/

California, specifically Laguna Seca, was the main destination on all the rides except for 2014. The timing didn't allow fitting in the WSB races this year.

1996 & 2012 include Colorado

2002 includes Arches NP near Moab, Ut.

2011 & 2013 include Beartooth Pass

Archived