My 95 Vfr-Sf Project: The Process

apexandy

Hey! My name is Eder and im from Portugal! Let me tell you that im in love with your bike since the first time i saw the vídeo on youtube! At the time i was looking for buy my first bike! And i only buy the VFR 750 because i want to have a bike like yours!! I dont know if you like the idea ! But im trying to copy a vfr Very similar than your bike! Im writting if you can help me with the speedmeeter mold! Im asking everybody Who works on fiberglass But anyone wants to do that job!! If you are available to help me here my email : edy_jsus@hotmail.com .

Im working and dreaming with the bike almost for 2 years! And now im almost at the end of the project!!

Hey! My name is Eder and im from Portugal! Let me tell you that im in love with your bike since the first time i saw the vídeo on youtube! At the time i was looking for buy my first bike! And i only buy the VFR 750 because i want to have a bike like yours!! I dont know if you like the idea ! But im trying to copy a vfr Very similar than your bike! Im writting if you can help me with the speedmeeter mold! Im asking everybody Who works on fiberglass But anyone wants to do that job!! If you are available to help me here my email : edy_jsus@hotmail.com .

Im working and dreaming with the bike almost for 2 years! And now im almost at the end of the project!!

• Member Contributer

Hey man, welcome here and thank you for the kind words about my bike! I'm not exactly sure what you would like help with. If you started a thread and posted pictures of your project we might have a better idea of what you are referring to.

And we just like looking a project VFR's :)

• Like 1

Very thank you for answer me! Sorry about my inglish!! What i really want is exacly the same mold of speedmeeter as you make for your bike! Is just a magnivicent piece of art! You giv me a price and i pay ! And taxes as well!! So im trying to post a picture here!! Once again Very thanks to answer me!!

Very thank you for answer me! Sorry about my inglish!! What i really want is exacly the same mold of speedmeeter as you make for your bike! Is just a magnivicent piece of art! You giv me a price and i pay ! And taxes as well!! So im trying to post a picture here!! Once again Very thanks to answer me!!attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Very thank you for answer me! Sorry about my inglish!! What i really want is exacly the same mold of speedmeeter as you make for your bike! Is just a magnivicent piece of art! You giv me a price and i pay ! And taxes as well!! So im trying to post a picture here!! Once again Very thanks to answer me!!

Very thank you for answer me! Sorry about my inglish!! What i really want is exacly the same mold of speedmeeter as you make for your bike! Is just a magnivicent piece of art! You giv me a price and i pay ! And taxes as well!! So im trying to post a picture here!! Once again Very thanks to answer me!!post-30311-0-91588100-1429381158.jpgpost-30311-0-00984700-1429381242.jpg Edited by EderJesus

• Member Contributer

Your bike looks fantastic! You even managed to put the tank badges on the correct direction :) The ducati monster seat is a great choice, it looks really good on there.

As for the gauge mold, unfortunately I am not making or selling any parts right now. But I'm sure you can figure out a solution!

Ok! I supose that! When i finish the project i will post pictures here with beter quality! Thanks alote!!

Ok! I supose that! When i finish the project i will post pictures here with beter quality! Thanks alote!!

Its only a copy of what you do! Its only fantastic because of you !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

First, great job! Second, put me on your list of customers when you decide to put together a kit.

• Member Contributer

Thanks again guys :)

Not sure I ever told you how thrilled I am at the front end I bought from you Bailyrock. Looking back and thinking of all the worn out front forks I could have ended up with it is amazing i stumbled onto your sale when I did!

Did you ever consider going with a highmount exhaust?

To be honest I'm not a huge fan of most high mount exhaust systems. It looks more 90's and less balanced overall aesthetically to me. But I have seen a few I like.

In the future I still want to make a new full system and then I would try to tuck the muffler much closer to the right foot peg and expose the wheel more. Maybe even make my own muffler…

So many dreams, so many other priorities.

• Member Contributer

In the future I still want to make a new full system and then I would try to tuck the muffler much closer to the right foot peg and expose the wheel more. Maybe even make my own muffler…

Something like this perhaps....

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/19224-not-another-5g-undertail-exhaust/#entry218679

Thanks again guys :)

Not sure I ever told you how thrilled I am at the front end I bought from you Bailyrock. Looking back and thinking of all the worn out front forks I could have ended up with it is amazing i stumbled onto your sale when I did!

What the Fork?

Cool, that means I played a very small part in that beauty! :cheerleader:

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

It is great to see all these SF builds. I have to say though, if you all are not envious enough, they are Amazing to ride. The engine, the weight, the position, the engine, did I repeat myself, sorry. Absolute blast to ride. If you have the means, I highly recommend building one. Wether it is a beater or a beauty, they are outstanding on the road.

• 2 months later...

Hey my friend! Can you help me how to configure The speedmeeter koso dB-02 !?? I just finish my bike and everyone loves! And i tell thanks to A guy from Canada Thats inspire me ! Cheers bro

Hey my friend! Can you help me how to configure The speedmeeter koso dB-02 !?? I just finish my bike and everyone loves! And i tell thanks to A guy from Canada Thats inspire me ! Cheers bro

post-30311-0-26802400-1440794955.jpg

post-30311-0-76222800-1440794980.jpg

Edited by EderJesus

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Andy, i stumbled upon your build, had to register just to say that this is incredible. It is beyond awesome what you did on this build. Honestly drooled on my screen while gawking at the clean factory-esque lines you crafted. Congratulations on this great bike. Id love to build one similar to this, i too am a V-fan. By the way, i love the sound of the motor.

Im from the Philippines and how i wish i had some of the resources and supplies you have at my disposal as id like to turn out a beauty like yours. Anyway, keep at it, its gorgeous as it stands but im sure youll keep perfecting it.

• Member Contributer

Hey man! Not sure how I missed your message, but if you are still having issues post #21-27 in this thread has quite a bit of info that should help :) Bike is looking good!

Hi Andy, i stumbled upon your build, had to register just to say that this is incredible. It is beyond awesome what you did on this build. Honestly drooled on my screen while gawking at the clean factory-esque lines you crafted. Congratulations on this great bike. Id love to build one similar to this, i too am a V-fan. By the way, i love the sound of the motor.

Im from the Philippines and how i wish i had some of the resources and supplies you have at my disposal as id like to turn out a beauty like yours. Anyway, keep at it, its gorgeous as it stands but im sure youll keep perfecting it.

Thank you very much man! When it comes to modding a bike every task you research and tackle will be learning experience, and even though it may not work perfectly the first time if you keep at it you will continue to improve in your skills. There is a ton of info on this site and all over the internet on modding and fabricating, we have it good :)

And yes… the VFR creates some beautiful music!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...