OFF TOPIC CONTENT - Before I Keep Bidding, Ebay - Closed

cruzinaz

• Member Contributer

We have the same problem bidding on RC45 parts because most of the owners are acquainted one way or the

other... we keep track of who is who by the number of auctions since this number sticks with your handle...

the majority treat it like a good street race... who wants it the most antes up the most to win and to hell with the

competition... but there are still smiles all around when its done...

Does anyone know where I can find a 1943 Humbley Pudge magneto? Some a@#hole outbid me on Ebay.

I have one, but it is in use as a bird feeder at the moment. Talk to me in the spring.

• Member Contributer

Such a cover would cost at least $60 here so $43 seems a steal.... :-)

Nobody on the vinyl? :-) :-)

post-8974-0-83872200-1360054025.jpg

• Forum CEO

Well this is a TOS violation on Ebay and though there is no link to the ad its still posted in the forums - vfrd rules clearly state no ADS in the forums. So yea its wrong since you agreed to both. I personally dont much care, since there is no link to it but if this comes back to me from the seller? well there was a warning!

• Forum CEO

This topic has been closed - the content has strayed from its original purpose and no longer acceptable according to the general rules of the board.

This topic has been closed - the content has strayed from its original purpose and no longer acceptable according to the general rules of the board.

Archived