Second Annual Hog Tie - Sep 13-15, 2013 - Event Thread

Yokel

• Member Contributer

I'll see if he can get there earlier... Rod is riding in from down near Van Buren by Ft Smith.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Spoke to Rod tonight... he is getting up at 4 AM and should be at the Hub by 7 AM to ride with all Y'all. Keep an eye out for him... and be gentle, no playful jabs... he's nursing three broken ribs from a mountain bike crash.

That's how much fun he had last year...

Ride safe folks and see you Friday afternoon!!!!

• Member Contributer

Keep an eye out for him... and be gentle, no playful jabs... he's nursing three broken ribs from a mountain bike crash.

That's how much fun he had last year...

Holy #!+?!!! That is impressive....

We will look for him!

• Member Contributer

Home safe and hot at 4:15. Thanks for running this show again this year. The sacrificial virgin was perfect.

Home safe and hot at 4:15. Thanks for running this show again this year. The sacrificial virgin was perfect.

• Member Contributer

Home at about 5 pm...no problems. Thanks again Jon...it was fun!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

• Member Contributer

Thanks Jon!!!!

Awesome time... again!

Thank you to old friends and new for making this a spectacular weekend with tastey twisties, cold beer, and excellent company!!

Made it home at 5 PM after 334 more miles of Ozark Mtns back roads... saw '00Yeller off so he should have made it home about a half hour later.

• Member Contributer

Home 1 am...

Unable to process the enjoyment. Must get rid of this hangover that's been plaguing me all day and get some sleep.

Thank you ALL for helping out so much. Special tip 'o the hat to Huntingguns and VcFR, you guys really went above and beyond.

Ride leaders: Thanks for doing a wonderful job leading. Everyone thought the paces were fantastic this year.

Stay tuned for more.

00Yeller and GadiontonRob checked in... they're good.

What a great weekend! People (yeah I mean you delinquents) weather roads food all were outstanding.

Can we do it again this weekend?

Thanks to everyone that made it come together.

Kyle

• Member Contributer

Holy crap...two up on a 750 lb ST1300 + Arkansas Ozark chip and seal can really tear up a PR2 rear tire! Was running 42 psi as well...

I have "fins" of rubber coming off every tread sipe and decided "step" down from one side of the sipe to the other.

Holy crap...two up on a 750 lb ST1300 + Arkansas Ozark chip and seal can really tear up a PR2 rear tire! Was running 42 psi as well...

I have "fins" of rubber coming off every tread sipe and decided "step" down from one side of the sipe to the other.

Welcome to my world!!!

• Member Contributer

I got home safe and sound Wednesday at 3pm. Took it easy and used three days to get back, 40 for 1100 miles is NOT fun.

I will post up my photos and some of the video I took this weekend.

Mike

• Member Contributer

I made it back home in one piece with lots of bugs in my teeth Wed. at 10pm. Slow trip home. Worn out.

Had a fabulous time with fabulous riding with fabulous VFRDers.

Thank you John for all your hard work and a successful event.

Must do it again.

Terry

I got home safe and sound Wednesday at 3pm. Took it easy and used three days to get back, 40 for 1100 miles is NOT fun.

I will post up my photos and some of the video I took this weekend.

Mike

Glad you made it home OK, Mike! I made it home to KS late Tuesday after dodging more rain and then goofing off in Stillwater. It was great riding and generally hanging out with you - and the whole gang! Looking forward to the next one.

Mark

I made it back home in one piece with lots of bugs in my teeth Wed. at 10pm. Slow trip home. Worn out.

Had a fabulous time with fabulous riding with fabulous VFRDers.

Thank you John for all your hard work and a successful event.

Must do it again.

Terry

Glad you made it back to the Great White North, Terry! Quite a ride for you! I made it back Tuesday evening after goofing off Monday/Tuesday on the AR, OK and KS roads. It was fun riding and hanging out with you and the rest of the group! Looking forward to the next one already!

Mark

Don't know if it has been brought up or not, but is there gonna be a signature doo-dad like last years, Jon?

Cause, you know, that's kinda important.

The more you have the more credentials you have on this interweb forum.

Is pritty siriuz thing.

Archived