Second Annual Hog Tie - Sep 13-15, 2013 - Event Thread

Yokel

• Member Contributer

Leslie & I will be leaving out Thursday morning if anyone wants to run with us.....can't wait.

Adam,

Not sure if we are going to be able to leave on Thursday or Friday, just depends on if my wife can get out of her classes on Thursday or not. If she can maybe we can catch up with you guys and ride out.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Leslie & I will be leaving out Thursday morning if anyone wants to run with us.....can't wait.

Adam,

Not sure if we are going to be able to leave on Thursday or Friday, just depends on if my wife can get out of her classes on Thursday or not. If she can maybe we can catch up with you guys and ride out.

:fing02:

• Member Contributer

Count 2 added on this. I'm sure my buddy Steve will join me in hauling out with you two.

Yessir...Christina and I will join the caravan on Thursday morning. Meeting place and time? Conoco at I-35, 2nd St/Route 66 exit Edmond?

EDIT: We should discuss preferred route. Like last time, US 66 out to Bristow, then OK 16 over to Muskogee, then around Tenkiller, then over on US 412?

Or we could take a little different route once into AR...

https://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Station+At+Fountain+Oaks,+201+Meline+Drive,+Edmond,+OK+73034&daddr=35.6603123,-97.2913788+to:35.6983624,-96.885491+to:35.7332963,-96.722905+to:35.8044004,-96.5300998+to:35.7404496,-95.912704+to:35.8487155,-95.0203515+to:36.0251229,-93.8587128+to:36.0277613,-93.3428025+to:The+HUB,+Arkansas+7+Spur,+Marble+Falls,+AR&hl=en&ll=35.585852,-94.551086&spn=2.164307,2.688904&sll=36.070192,-93.34877&sspn=0.537805,0.672226&geocode=Ff4BIAIdZFox-imH9SO8LyCyhzEFn8kjuRqyCw%3BFRgiIAIdjnMz-ilJnRD2uieyhzG6A2ntCEEPKQ%3BFbq2IAIdDaU5-imlsNVjZ9izhzFhYxH6wcUyCw%3BFTA_IQIdJyA8-imn5gnKil-xhzEoRWiItO0kkQ%3BFfBUIgIdTRE_-im5o2yOwVaxhzH26svbz_076w%3BFSFbIQIdAH1I-inJxpDzxie0hzEn0FV_VDEiGg%3BFQsCIwIdwRpW-il9qG7Crv_JhzHDLBEjaq9Npg%3BFSKzJQIdaNRn-imH6hhc1lHJhzEbxb6AgdVyDw%3BFXG9JQIdrrNv-ikf1ao08pnOhzHoX401s-LOlg%3BFbEKJwIdVgtz-iHb1NHqH-oH7ykTB_kWlonOhzHb1NHqH-oH7w&oq=the&mra=dpe&mrsp=8&sz=11&via=1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8&t=m&z=9

I don't care how we go.....just get me to Arkansas!!

• Member Contributer

• Member Contributer

A vote??

I don't have a PikePass but I like the idea of getting to the good roads ASAP.

I'm going to have "unreserve" my space for this one. My daughter's birthday is that Friday, so I was on thin ice anyway. As it turns out, it's also her high school's homecoming, and dad's get to dance at half time with their drill team daughters. She's on the drill team.

You folks have a great time. I know I'll be making memories of another sort.

I'll call the Hub tomorrow and clear my reservation.

• Member Contributer

I'm going to have "unreserve" my space for this one. My daughter's birthday is that Friday, so I was on thin ice anyway. As it turns out, it's also her high school's homecoming, and dad's get to dance at half time with their drill team daughters. She's on the drill team.

You folks have a great time. I know I'll be making memories of another sort.

I'll call the Hub tomorrow and clear my reservation.

Gotcha! Thanks for the heads up!

• Member Contributer

I'm out. Going to be smart and wait until next year when I will have PTO. I wanted to make it but I'm already losing a day's pay due to the holiday next monday. 2 more days for this = 3 non paid work days and I've got too much going to lose the $. Gutted. Definitely be making it next year, with mf'in bells on.

• Member Contributer

I'm out. Going to be smart and wait until next year when I will have PTO. I wanted to make it but I'm already losing a day's pay due to the holiday next monday. 2 more days for this = 3 non paid work days and I've got too much going to lose the $. Gutted. Definitely be making it next year, with mf'in bells on.

Ahh, sorry to hear it! Got you off the list, next time for sure!

Also in the news:

Going to be sending out PM's so I can get a head-count for the BBQ Friday night. Fair warning.

There, I fixed it!

There will be another thread for anyone looking to participate/kick-in for the Friday night potluck.

Stay tuned.

• Member Contributer

You can add my pillion, Christina to the confirmed...

You can add my pillion, Ellen to the confirmed. ;-)

Done and done!

• Member Contributer

My friend Rod, the BMW S1000RR guy from last year, has confirmed... and I quote, "I AM IN".

• Member Contributer

Is anyone showing up early? Who is available to ride the area on Friday?

• Member Contributer

We are arriving Thursday late afternoon probably. But you may not want to ride with us...on the ST1300

• Member Contributer

I'd love to ride with ya' Doc... although, I am leaning more towards the sport side of sport touring!

• Member Contributer

I'd love to ride with ya' Doc... although, I am leaning more towards the sport side of sport touring!

We can catch up to you at the stops...I might be able to keep you in sight if I push it, but then I get lots of head slaps... :goofy:

We can do that!

And what good is 2up riding without a decent head slap every once in a while?

• Member Contributer

I will be arriving on Thursday. Think huntingguns and VcFR are as well. I'm losing track.

Waiting on my wife to make sure she can get out of class on Thursday. Of so, we will be there late Thursday. Only a few days left fellas.

Sent from my crazy hand held thingy using Tapatalk 2

• Member Contributer

So, the Hub has some new lawn furniture. Score!

Had dinner tonight with Gloryracing and Ellen. Plans are in the works!!!

Archived