Thread For Ride Planning To / From SumSum2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I'm leaving from Castle Rock On Tuesday and would be honored to ride over with HS and the rest of you fellow viffers. Let me know when and where you're meeting up.

Larry

• Member Contributer

Jviffer and ourselves r in Kennewick wash and hope to be sitting in. Draper I'd tomorrow night and a nice ride into cedar edge for Monday night

I'm sitting at home, staring at a full 7, 12 hour days in a row at work beginning Monday.

I so wish I had made a hole in my schedule to go this year. Had so much fun last time. Well, all except the last day....... Ouch.

Anyhow, have fun, be safe, and post lots of pics.

• Member Contributer

Packed and loaded for lift-off tomorrow (Monday) morning with Ronimalvfr. We are meeting gswanson and shade in Ranton, NM for the night.

All ride safe.

Mark (ki-speed)

post-2084-0-69917800-1344800897.jpg

post-2084-0-03396900-1344800916.jpg

• Member Contributer

f'n Nice to see all the posts. Veefer, so sorry as it was sad not seeing your name on the list.

Remember to make that hole for 2015.

CVVFR & I landed in Montrose about 2 hours ago. Checked in, bought beer and there was GMtech.

Unloaded his bikes and enjoyed a few beers. Off to Horsefly Brewing for dinner.

Everyone ride safe and have fun. We have a great set up with the outdoor pool, HQ tent and plenty of space for VFR parking.

Yes Bailey, we'll even welcome you in - especially seeing as you are riding in this year.

See everyone soon!

Didn't take any pics yet, buy my nephew said I made a Gold Wing out of his 08 CBR 600rr by adding power outlets, GPS, Radar and a tail bag. :tongue:

Which is no small feat BTW on that bike as there's little room for anything anywhere! :huh:

I'll be there either Wed. or Thursday evening so don't drink all the damn beer! :rolleyes:

BR

• Member Contributer

Overcast and a little rain this morning. Cool and clear now.

Just confirmed with Horsefly Brewing, there will be beer on tap Wed & Thursday evening.

Local liquor store (less than 2 min walk) running a tally, as our purchases add up so does our free ice.

Shirts just arrived, as did some other goodies.

Had dinner at Horsefly last night. MMmm boy it's a great place. Exactly .5 of a mile from the Best Western.

Bike wash is ready for all arrivals, as is bike parking right in front of the rooms. See you all here tomorrow

or for anyone who's too anxious and coming later today.

Hope you guys and gals have a great time out there. I have to live vicariously through you. That means you have to drink lots of IPA. Or I do. My bike is sad and I just put new spark plugs in. She thought we were going for a big ride. Disappointed her I did.

Be safe all

Lee

Hung out with BaileyRock and his Brother today, he wont be coming on till Wed riding a 600RR he borrowed from his nephew.

Beautiful day today here at the bro's, we hiked those trails some today. Wish we could have done it when you were here!

Had my first brews of the trip today in Castle Rock! :fing02:

• Member Contributer

I'm missing what would have been my first shot at a major VFRD get together that is even within a 3 day ride - that's bad enough. :sad:

But then you guys have to go on about all the great refreshments I'll be missing. :mad:

Those are two of the hardest pills to swallow - not fair.

Whoa is me while I toil away at work. I'm checking the board more often - even peeking during work hours to see how all you boys and girls are getting along.

Sincerely hope you all have a GREAT WEEK sampling backroads, byways, and beers....

Cheers to you all. Ride safe.

And yes - now that I understand the routine I'll not miss the chance in 3 years barring some major life threatening issue.

Ernie

Keep the pics coming. Nice to see Derek, Tammy and Jeff riding through the red rocks. I'm going to go mow my lawn now. How's that for comparison with a VFR ride? It's not even a riding lawnmower!

Where are you guys coming into Washington on your way back? Perhaps I can ride down into Oregon to meet you.

• Member Contributer

Choco wish i was on the site more before leaving to head north would have loved to stopped today for a bite with you :( we went thru you neck of the woods at around 1 today

• Member Contributer

post-11011-0-76241100-1345684929.jpg

We Stopped by Etna brewing today in Etna California

Thought of you lee been there a few times one of the oldest breweries in California EST1872

Tammy i so wanted tony and Craig to meet the red head, you know who i mean, i know she would remember you :smile:

Keep the pics coming. Nice to see Derek, Tammy and Jeff riding through the red rocks. I'm going to go mow my lawn now. How's that for comparison with a VFR ride? It's not even a riding lawnmower!

Where are you guys coming into Washington on your way back? Perhaps I can ride down into Oregon to meet you.

Choco wish i was on the site more before leaving to head north would have loved to stopped today for a bite with you :( we went thru you neck of the woods at around 1 today

Archived