2012 SumSum x2 - LAST CALL!

• Member Contributer

2871786591-2.png

This is a final call for registrations, for the 2012 SumSum x2 in Colorado.

Click the link on the right of the home page for details.

The Eventbrite registration page will close on the 15th of July, to allow for final orders to suppliers.

All registered will receive confirmation emails shortly there after.

No ticky, no laundy

Thank you.

• Member Contributer

As a curiosity, how many are currently registered?

total and list of peeps is in the SumSum x2 main page, under registration topic. it's at 34 right now.

• Member Contributer

I wonder if everyone has done both parts: register and book a room? I don't see Cogswell on the registration list, but in another thread he was one of the first to book a room ... :huh:

• Member Contributer

While I was able to crash TexMac last minute, it's not likely to happen for this meet due to work.

• Member Contributer

I wonder if everyone has done both parts: register and book a room? I don't see Cogswell on the registration list, but in another thread he was one of the first to book a room ... :huh:

I registered about a week ago, but have been so busy I haven't gotten to the thread to add my name. I am planning on being there, so I guess that makes 35 . . .

I've registered, but have not booked a room as I'm not really sure of what days i will actually be there. At least Friday, maybe Thursday, maybe Sat. all up in the air for now.

BR

• Member Contributer

I registered about a week ago, but have been so busy I haven't gotten to the thread to add my name. I am planning on being there, so I guess that makes 35 . . .

My bad - blurry eyes, sorry. Been working 14hr days for 3 weeks straight.

Updated.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Wow, 34 is pretty skinny. That's like half of the last one.

:sad: +1

3 month old baby ate up my vacation time when she was born and eats up all my free time when I am not at work (though I am not complaining!). The final nail in the coffin was the meet being scheduled all week days or else I would be there. The wife already told me I could go twice! :lobby:

I plan to be there for the next one though. I had a blast in 09. :fing02:

Hey all,

I had a friend back out :rolleyes: and that leaves me holding a pair of paid for registrations and hotel reservations (three days, I think). If there are any last minute takers, I'll offer them up at a discount. IIRC the tickets were $90 and the room was $80-$90 a night. Make me an offer, 'cause they don't do me much good "on the shelf". :smile:

• Member Contributer

You know you could always cancel the registration and reservations for a refund. This is VFRD after all. Not the NFL. :fing02:

Thanx, I appreciate that but it's really not that big a deal. I can cancel the hotel (within a grace period), but I would rather keep them available as long as possible for a late-comer or even someone who is "under-privileged" or in a tight spot that wants to go but can't justify the expense. :fing02:

SO.... if you want to go, just let me know. We should be able to work something out!! :warranty::491::laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

Thanx, I appreciate that but it's really not that big a deal. I can cancel the hotel (within a grace period), but I would rather keep them available as long as possible for a late-comer or even someone who is "under-privileged" or in a tight spot that wants to go but can't justify the expense. :fing02:

SO.... if you want to go, just let me know. We should be able to work something out!! :warranty::491::laughing6-hehe:

That's a generous offer and a BIG HEART! These are the kind of people and the type of offerings that make the VFRD what it is.

Reap what you sew brother, reap what you sew :cool:

Archived