Yeah, this one for Sweeper :owned:

d10ccb55.jpg

769d606b.jpg

c3e4d7b1.jpg

252a498c.jpg

Adjustable screen (a bit)

f9ece7ca.jpg

7f272cc5.jpg

I think without the bags it looks realy good. So what are your impressions of the bike, does it handle well?

Mmmmmm...herring. The "maatjes" arrived today and I heard they are exquisite.

That's a terrific looking bike. It's supposed to be a dually, although it looks much more 'roady'. I see it has the bag rails/hardware built in so the panniers must just drop on like the VFR1200. Very nice!

P.S. Yummy looking fish, too!

• Member Contributer

Thanks Mr. Mod for putting it in the right bucket.

Right, did the X-Runner feel a bit tame

http://www.vfrdiscussion.com/forum/index.php/topic/67888-the-gentlemans-vfr/

this is more a beastie..........

Size wise it is and feels large, the wide bar and the sit up high position.

I did get my feet touching Mother Earth, but at times trying to manouvre the bike it felt a bit tippy toe...

Riding my 4th gen afterwards I felt I rode a kiddie bicycle...... cramped and underpowered.... :tour:

1st took her out on the motorway and this beast is like an oxen on speed...... Pullllllllllllllllllsss....

Windprotection (fairing and handcovers on bars) are very effective, was doing 125mph+ in NO time, not realising/noticing how fast I was going...... Strong, linear, hence the 1st picture of the X with a wind turbine..... Bike was 100% stable but with too many (unmarked???) cars about decided to drop the speed.... Fast sweepers? Dead stable..... :fing02:

Was strugling a bit with the first couple of tight turns/roundabouts untill I realised how fast I was approaching them......

Brakes very strong; tried to get the ABS to kick in but could not. Maybe a ride in the rain on the BRP is in order? :tongue:

642f0cc6.jpg

Standing on the pegs made speed bumps non-existent, but me not being a sand eater, could not judge its off-road capabilities... :ph34r:

Dunno what her $ss looks with cases, but this view is pretty nice....

284171c1.jpg

Costs about Eur16k (without centrestand, cases etc)

I do not like the look of the shaft drive. It works flawlessly (been riding an R45, K100Rs and a LeMans so I have some insight here...). It just looks too clunky...

I can see a bright future for this bike but if the road pictured below will lead to the USA?????

7cfa1424.jpg

Na, it brought me here.....

(Thanks to Arie for the test ride!)

0d6e30a2.jpg

• Member Contributer

According to the test in this months RiDE magazine (vs 1200GS and new Triumph), it wins hands down on open road but suffers on the bumpier back-roads.

They chose the GS as the best og the 3. :schla15:

• Member Contributer

Are the spokes pulling from a lip external to the tyre bead?!?!? WTF?!? They look so cool. Want some on my 4th gen.

Can someone photoshop?

Tubeliss rims. I want one....the bike too!!!!

• Member Contributer

I can see how the GS would still be the best all rounder. But for the street and not too rough roads, this is probably the better choice. And looks pretty good to boot.

• Member Contributer

It will be a different ride around the Eiffel for sure....... But any bike is fun to ride in the Eiffel....

Archived