Official 2012 Tmac picture & event thread.

• Member Contributer

Oops...

Where is your right bag?

sieuthiNHANH2012052014020ytlkowfizw74180.jpeg

It's probably back at the hotel full of beer and ice. :beer:

Got that question a lot; I only needed one bag (filled with bottles of water) so only fitted one.

The sun was out so a refreshing splash was very welcome!

From the top.....

6962d065.jpg

From below....

23356bc1.jpg

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

Can somebody post a photo of the "Flying gammahooch of love" that Keith and I performed?

Timmy, after looking through my pictures some more, here's another one for you. The more I look at this picture, the funnier it gets. There's just something not right about that....

IMG_1728.jpg

• Member Contributer

I have around 119 pics I took so I will make a gallery album for them. But I'll post a few along the way here to highlight my trip...

Left last Thursday morning around 7:00am and had a great ride across the Cherohala Skyway...

IMG_1579.jpg

Another shot somewhere on the Skyway...

IMG_1580.jpg

The Dam at Tapaco below Deal's Gap...

IMG_1585.jpg

Obligatory bike photo at The Dragon...

IMG_1587.jpg

Obligatory photo at The Overlook...

IMG_1588.jpg

• Member Contributer

Thursday evening as most everyone is getting to the Microtel and settled in/registered and just hanging out...

IMG_1591.jpg

IMG_1592.jpg

IMG_1593.jpg

IMG_1595.jpg

• Member Contributer

Friday morning ride meeting held by BR...

IMG_1596.jpg

Had a great ride with 7 of us on Friday (from left to right: John, Glenn, Jason, Terry (Minnesota Crash), Luther, and Dave). Really enjoyed riding with these guys. We did have a time on the Cherolaha as we hit a bad thunderstorm complete with heavy rain, hail and lightning while at the top about mid-ways across. Kind of hairy for a while as I had sunglasses on and literally couldn't see where I was going for a bit. Just glad I didn't crash.

IMG_1597.jpg

Obligatory Deal's Gap sign photo...

IMG_1599.jpg

VFRs at Deal's Gap store...

IMG_1601.jpg

All in all a great day of riding with those guys.

Chuck

• Member Contributer

Home in bed with a Sinus Infection durin' T-Mac Weekend.............. :sad:

That's what happens when you take those foreigners out to dinner instead of putting them in quarantine for the required period :laugh:

Get well soon David :fing02:

THANKS..... :fing02: ...... :laugh: ....Actually didn't feel good when Dutchy was here, really wished I/We had felt better...still really enjoyed Dutchy's Company though..... :tour:

My 8 year old son came home from school and announced "I think TMac is one of the coolest things I have ever heard of......"

• Member Contributer

I just arrived home after 4 days and 1173 miles with an amazing group of people! It was a blast as always, and I want to thank Bailey and HS for the event. Thanks to Timmy and Keith for the entertainment, and Wrestler for the prayer on Sat. I've only got one picture, of what we will forever call Carver's Corner....

C360_2012-05-19-16-36-53-1.jpg

thinking of the Florida crew at Tmac for one last day of riding.

Since I couldn't get there until Sunday morning, they graciously allowed me to fill your slot the in the motorized conga line for Sunday's route. By the way, I think I drank your share of Scotch Sunday evening.

Home in bed with a Sinus Infection durin' T-Mac Weekend.............. :sad:

I was going to PM you to see what happened to you?

We missed you guys David, hope you get to feeling better soon.

BR

• Member Contributer

My 8 year old son came home from school and announced "I think TMac is one of the coolest things I have ever heard of......"

That's great. You are training him up right!

• Member Contributer

Late afternoon Saturday I saw a group of people stopped on the Skyway who were obviously TMACers... If you saw an RWB doing a poor job chasing a couple of gnarly crotch rockets past you, that was me.

I had been in the area with another group of friends (who have scheduled a meet on top of TMAC weekend two years running now) but never got time to pop in and say hello to everybody at TMAC. One of these days I will get my priorities straight! :idea3:

Late afternoon Saturday I saw a group of people stopped on the Skyway who were obviously TMACers... If you saw an RWB doing a poor job chasing a couple of gnarly crotch rockets past you, that was me.

I had been in the area with another group of friends (who have scheduled a meet on top of TMAC weekend two years running now) but never got time to pop in and say hello to everybody at TMAC. One of these days I will get my priorities straight! :idea3:

May have seen you?? on Sunday near the top of the Skyway. I was looking back for the last of my group when I turned back around there was a rwb vfr doing the same thing coming at me. A start to both of us.

• Member Contributer

Home safe...

Thanks for allowing outsiders (BMW) to join in on the good times...

What a great fellowship you have created...

Look forward to seeing again...

Hope everyone has a blessed year

• Member Contributer

Baileyrock striking a pose on Saturday morning...

IMG_1602.jpg

Muff, where's your cigar???

IMG_1603.jpg

Glenn (rdguy) moving his bike for the group photo...

IMG_1604.jpg

Painterbob looks kind of unsure about moving his VFR for the photo op...

IMG_1605.jpg

• Member Contributer

Glad to meet and chat with "Mike-On-Bike". Really great to see him getting around so well...

IMG_1609.jpg

Having a chat amongst the bikes...

IMG_1610.jpg

A lot of VFRs...

IMG_1612.jpg

My 4th gen was only 1 of 2 at TMAC this time. It was looking kinda lonely there amongst mostly 6th gens.

IMG_1615.jpg

Archived