Official 2012 Tmac picture & event thread.

• Forum CEO

Official Group Picture

Safety meeting done - just waiting for the fog to burn off, 70 bikes strewn out in the parking lot.

Well the Tmac has started - in full force today was the first official day, many of us have already been riding the area for a few days so I thought I would put up a few pics. Tmacers post up your pics in this thread so we can share the event with the rest of vfrd. Featured for the homepage

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

post-491-13373812219936.jpg

post-491-133738123394.jpg

post-491-13373812475639.jpg

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Member Contributer

I'm sitting in the hotel lounge here in Bucharest smoking a cigar and missing y'all and all the VFRD goodness that is TMAC. I wish I was in Franklin smoking my cigar with y'all. I can't believe I got the bike all spiffied up with an upgraded suspension, SS brake lines, and Lazer exhaust and then I miss the next TMAC!

Y'all post up some pics here tonight, drink a margherita from the two stroke blender, and don't let Timmy sneak around beind you.

• Member Contributer

Dont ask

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

They seem to be enjoying themselves... :blink::tour:

• Member Contributer

Oops...

Where is your right bag?

sieuthiNHANH2012052014020ytlkowfizw74180.jpeg

It's probably back at the hotel full of beer and ice. :beer:

• Member Contributer

The sun is setting here in Catania, Siciliy and thinking of the Florida crew at Tmac for one last day of riding. Missing all and there in spirit. WIll be a bit before I can get my steed out of storage. Gotta find a villa with a garage to store her in and there aren't too many of those available. Happy riding to all.

post-301-0-73204800-1337563561.jpg

Just pulled in after 450 miles of twisties on the way home from the 2012 Tmac and LOTS of twisties, food & Fun there!

Post up your pictures and comments about this years event which seemed to be a good one with the exception of a few mishaps. I think our new venue HQ the Microtel and it's location worked well for us and I plan to return there next year unless there's so huge objection to doing so.

Thanks everyone who attended which was officially 73, but there was at least another 8-10 unsigned attenders amongst us. Over 80 something signed up but several couldn't make it for various reasons. So post up, lets see what you got!

BR

• Member Contributer

The sun is setting here in Catania, Siciliy and thinking of the Florida crew at Tmac for one last day of riding. Missing all and there in spirit. WIll be a bit before I can get my steed out of storage. Gotta find a villa with a garage to store her in and there aren't too many of those available. Happy riding to all.

Missed ya dude!!!!

• Member Contributer

Here is the first of many that I have. I shot a bunch in raw canon format, but I won't be able to convert them until I get home tomorrow (staying at Casa de la Coppe, thanks Timmy!)

post-1632-0-24515900-1337564864.jpg

post-1632-0-65097300-1337565048.jpg

post-1632-0-01760400-1337565135.jpg

I'll be adding a bunch to my gallery to retain the file size/clarity.

• Member Contributer

I barely bend this far, but this was my first time on a bike since November!

Mike on Miguel

Three of the most handsome guys at TMAC (according to my wife):

TMAC Calendar Models

• Member Contributer

I posted the comments below over on the original thread, but I'll say it here as well:

I had a great time hanging out with my old friends this weekend, and meeting plenty of new friends too! My wife enjoyed finally seeing the crazy gang I've been running with for a few years. And my two sons thought all the bikes and riders were very cool when they visited Saturday morning.

Even while I'm not able to ride, I still have nearly as much fun just hearing the stories and enjoying the comradery. Great job BR and Miguel - the location and the food was great. The morning prayer was a nice touch too - thanks Wrestler! I'm so glad everyone made it through the week with no injuries.

I did manage to climb on to Miguel's 7th gen, and I could barely bend my hip enough to assume the position. But once I got mounted, it felt great (who's going to be the first to QUOTE this line?). So maybe some day I'll be back in the saddle. Either way - I plan on seeing you guys again next year!

Either way - I plan on seeing you guys again next year!

It was good to see Mike on a bike, and I like the progress your bag of bones are making! Next beer is on me and you can ride the Yellow Peril anytime.

did some relaxing

IMG_1788.jpg

saw the 50 foot shrunken apple head woman

IMG_1805.jpg

ken doesn't like it when you call him the 50 foot shrunken apple head woman

IMG_1826.jpg

Travis caught a fish stick

IMG_1830.jpg

did some riding

IMG_1860.jpg

saw old friends

IMG_1839-Copy.jpg

made new friends

IMG_1875.jpg

became sexy

IMG_1858.jpg

attached an oil derrick to my bike

IMG_1819.jpg

and after Wrestler's words, saw a rainbow

IMG_1863.jpg

• Member Contributer

Yosh brought an excellent variety of beer.

TMAC top tip. If you're short on beer at home and don't feel like buying any, bring an empty cooler to TMAC. I think I ended up with more beer in the cooler than I arrived with.

• Member Contributer

Can somebody post a photo of the "Flying gammahooch of love" that Keith and I performed?

I took lots of pictures I haven't posted yet, but per your request Timmy here's one for you:

IMG_1729.jpg

• Member Contributer

Home in bed with a Sinus Infection durin' T-Mac Weekend.............. :sad:

• Member Contributer

Can somebody post a photo of the "Flying gammahooch of love" that Keith and I performed?

I took lots of pictures I haven't posted yet, but per your request Timmy here's one for you:

IMG_1729.jpg

WTF is that??? seriously??? I mean I know it's Carver and Timmy, and as such hijinx are expected... but?????

Home in bed with a Sinus Infection durin' T-Mac Weekend.............. :sad:

That's what happens when you take those foreigners out to dinner instead of putting them in quarantine for the required period :laugh:

Get well soon David :fing02:

• Member Contributer
But once I got mounted, it felt great (who's going to be the first to QUOTE this line?).

"Do you feel that?"

"Yes"

"Well, it is not my thumbs........"

4410564b.jpg

laugh.png

Archived