Phase 3 of the Trackenviffer project.... Paint Completed

VIFFER93

Looking shiney. Decal choice?

Keep it simple, Honda wings on the tank, HRC on the tail and maybe a few sponsor decals and a number plate. It is a track bike the simpler the better. Just in case.

The PPG sprayed well. The clear took a little getting used to but it seems to have flowed out nicely. Thanks for recomendation!

Paint is Sanded and Polished, went for a shake down ride and waiting for a few decals but if I do say so myself...

This is one COOL VFR.

post-11427-0-80425000-1335034864.jpg

post-11427-0-78691800-1335034869.jpg

• Member Contributer

Paint is Sanded and Polished, went for a shake down ride and waiting for a few decals but if I do say so myself...

This is one COOL VFR.

I would agree 100%

Inspired by Rothmans and the '07 anniversary paint scheme. The picture does not represent the blue well.

Inspired by Rothmans and the '07 anniversary paint scheme. The picture does not represent the blue well.

Looks great, is that 600rr front fairings?

I also spy a nice 93 VFR in the background

BR

Looks great, is that 600rr front fairings?

I also spy a nice 93 VFR in the background

BR

The upper is an '05 CBR600 and the lower is the matching belly pan but modified to keep the full belly pan. The Tail is NC30 modified to fit.

Yup, that is my 93' in the back ground. on 12k miles on it.

• Member Contributer

Very cool. Almost too nice for the track!

+1 Looks nice and most of all UNIQUE!! Not another one like it in the world and that's cool.

Thumbs up on the Paint! Came out very good. It does look better in person, his phone sucks as a camera LOL :laughing6-hehe:

I have to suck up My bike is next to go into the "booth".

My "wings" showed up and I found the wife's camera.

I am done for the summer... Phase 4 in the planning stages for next winter we will see.

First track day in 8 days.

post-11427-0-31952400-1335734392.jpg

post-11427-0-48059900-1335734406.jpg

post-11427-0-91321500-1335734418.jpg

Looks great, a piece of racing foam for the seat?

Yes, that is next weeks project. I have the foam in its rough form and I will shape it as I ride. Once I get it the way I want it I will have another suspension tuning session and then cover it.

Got a shot from the rear?

Some nice forks you've got there! :wink:

Yup... Just no comments about the exhaust not being lined up, it is now and I was standing a little off center. Which is why I did not post this pic... :laughing6-hehe: All the fairings are sprayed in flat black on the inside, details you know.

post-11427-0-34513200-1335751666.jpg

Thumbs up on the Paint! Came out very good. It does look better in person, his phone sucks as a camera LOL :laughing6-hehe:

I have to suck up My bike is next to go into the "booth".

Yeah, I was looking at your fairings this afternoon. It would really would be to your benefit to keep the rubber side down more often, even if you do have a good deal on body work repair and paint... :tongue:

Archived