• Member Contributer

there is a rider that lives in montrose that is going... Lets let him and HS chime in on these...

PS me and Jffver went to our local coffee shop and started planing dates to head down and a bit or routes...

One month peeps. :)

• Member Contributer

The local Honda dealer, Davis Service Centre is on board with great support and getting back to me on a tire deal.

Once I have the final numbers to him next week, he'll let me know what the deal will be - basically anyone riding in wanting new rubber installed - they'll be ready for you!

Local Brewery on board -- Horsefly Brewing!

Last chance - the registration link closes Sunday night.

• Member Contributer

Add my name to the list. Last minute sigh up, Better late then never.

Booked a room months ago, If anyone is interested in sharing let me know. Not an axe murder just a loud snorer.

• Member Contributer

The local Honda dealer, Davis Service Centre is on board with great support and getting back to me on a tire deal.

Once I have the final numbers to him next week, he'll let me know what the deal will be - basically anyone riding in wanting new rubber installed - they'll be ready for you!

Didit as soon as you hear anything please post this up as im on the fence weather to get new before or swap out once there. (curious on the pricing for new PR3 front and back.

SumSum has attracted lots of great riders !! Must admit I keep looking on the list for Choco and Veefer800canuck...hoping they can make it happen as well !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Didit,

It really is official. With the injury I have to my leg/knee, and only being to ride about 2 hours before the pain begins, and not wanting to pop Tyl# 3 and muscle relaxers while on the bike. I will not be able to make it to the meet. The items I have for door prizes are on the way, you should see them Thursday.

SumSum 2015.....

Hopefully see you in Kelowna on the Sept long weekend. Ride Safe all.

SumSum has attracted lots of great riders !! Must admit I keep looking on the list for Choco and Veefer800canuck...hoping they can make it happen as well !!

Thanks for the thought, but no go this time! :-(

Life isn't allowing for it this year.

Just got back from Castlegar for the weekend though. Did the 31a from New Denver to Kaslo 3 times. Yee haw!

Gerry, too bad you arent going either. Enjoyed having lunch with you last week. BC was great, weather and roads were perfect!! Bike ran great apart from losing my (last ever) hated Sylvania Silverstar high beam filament.

• Member Contributer

Man, really sorry this had to happen to you Gerry. Was really looking forward to hanging out with you down there and riding more together.

I guess there's always trips / riding / wrench session closer to home; hope the leg heals up for you soon.

You are probably making the right choice: suffering with it or taking lots of drugs to get by; both are lousy choices. :sad:

Get well soon!

Archived