What comes with a Power Commander?

Guest VictorFoxtrotRomeo

Guest VictorFoxtrotRomeo

Just got my 2003 VFR and it has a Staintune exhaust and a Power Commander, but it came with no cables or instructions, am I supposed to have stuff like that? How do I knw I got the right map in the PC? I want to be sure I'm maximizing the upgrade, thanks in advance!

• Member Contributer

You can download the installation and instruction manuals from the Dynojet site at http://www.powercommander.com/powercommander/downloads/Default.aspx. They have all their maps available for download, as well. There are also member-created maps available on this site in the downloads section.

You'll need a PC and a USB cable (assuming it's a PC III USB Power Commander) to check the map that's installed now or change the map. You can use either a laptop next to the bike with the USB still installed or take the Power Commander out and carry it to your desktop PC to connect with the USB cable. If you do that you'll need to buy the optional battery power supply from Dynojet.