2011 Fall Ride pics & stories, check in if you're home safe too!

SEBSPEED

*sigh*

Bike sat for a week, got out last weekend for a bit... wishing for some warmer weather and thinking about the mountains. :blush:

Hey Jim, Ducati Dan and I been riding almost every Sunday since Catskills. Weather is looking good for tommorow!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A Black Friday group ride should be arranged. Maybe one last trip to the Cha Cha Hut for smoked turkey before winter :fing02:

It's my weekend for engineering coverage at work. I'll be working Fri & Sat. :sad:

• Member Contributer

*sigh*

Bike sat for a week, got out last weekend for a bit... wishing for some warmer weather and thinking about the mountains. :blush:

Hey Jim, Ducati Dan and I been riding almost every Sunday since Catskills. Weather is looking good for tommorow!

Spent the day with the wife and kids today... Next couple weekends are shot too....

• 8 months later...
  • Member Contributer

Soooo.... Is there gong to be a Catskills 2012? Need epic ride...soon.

I don't know if I'll make the southern meet. If I miss it, that won't be for lack of wanting to go.

Started looking at hotels/motels again. Really hate sticking my friends in a dump!!

• Member Contributer

I for one don't come for the accommodations. I come for the great people, great food, and the outstanding ride. I look forward to this ride every year, it'll be a pleasure to go this year as well.

All your hard work is appreciated!

• Member Contributer

I for one don't come for the accommodations. I come for the great people, great food, and the outstanding ride. I look forward to this ride every year, it'll be a pleasure to go this year as well.

All your hard work is appreciated!

I come for the rain and mud! :tongue:

• Member Contributer

I'm saving my pennies and am looking forward to getting away this year. Maybe run up to the poconos for a little extra saddle time, too.

I asked a buddy and his fiancé if they'd like to come out with us - he rides an RVT, I think. Good guy.

• 1 month later...

Archived