5th Annual Fall Ride in the Catskills: Sept 30 - Oct 2

SEBSPEED

Looks like I might be going solo. ...any chance someone wants to split a room for Saturday? And if anyone needs one Friday night just let me know.

Does that mean that you're set on going?

He can't be bothered with worrying about rain. We had a great time in the rain last time, actually!

• Member Contributer

Does that mean that you're set on going?

He can't be bothered with worrying about rain. We had a great time in the rain last time, actually!

Lots of problems at work to worry about too.

• Member Contributer

Becky and I arrived safely at home. Mr. R1 just checked in as well.

Hope everyone in the Bullet Hole Rd group had a great time and I apologize for that road. Billy goats need not apply.

-trav (sitting on the front porch enjoying me pipe -FU Timmy :) )

• Member Contributer

Just got home. Had wonderful time. This is the best therapy imaginable. Great bunch of people and the roads kept us all on our toes. Just what the doctor ordered.

Big thanks to Seb and Brian for making this happen!

I have some pics which I will post later.

I got home just before 11:30am, made a quick run up the slab to get back. Had just enough time to roll the bike in the garage and unload the car before heading back out to pick up the boy from grandma's.

Please post up your pics and stories and general thoughts about the weekend here in this thread: http://www.vfrdiscus...-home-safe-too/

Let us know what you really thought, it helps to make next year better! :fing02:

ps - I'm ready for more Cha Cha Hut!!!!

• Member Contributer

Made it to Harrisonburg, VA. Circumstances conspired against us making our goal of Bristol or Johnson City tonight. We'll give it a go on the morrow.

Tire lost about 2-3 psi at the most over the day. I'll check it out in the morning.

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 months later...

I started a new thread for each year I hosted the ride.

I've been really busy trying to work my day job and get something else off the ground, I have not ridden a motorcycle all season. :(