5th Annual Fall Ride in the Catskills: Sept 30 - Oct 2

SEBSPEED

• Member Contributer

I'm making my beer run on the way home from work tomorrow. Can't really swing a batch of pricey stuff like I did for TMAC, but I will grab a couple cases at least. :biggrin:

You should let Matt or myself know if there's anything 'special' you want that we could pick up from BOTW. And by 'we' I mean him or pops.

• Member Contributer

I'm making my beer run on the way home from work tomorrow. Can't really swing a batch of pricey stuff like I did for TMAC, but I will grab a couple cases at least. Everyone seemed to like the Magic Hat and I know the Spaten Oktoberfest will be a hit... bottle of Kahlua for the wife... check.

If Timmy remembers the Tailgator we'll be in for a good weekend! :biggrin:

Keith votes Spaten

• Member Contributer

The 'Carver' crew - white 5th gen... can't wait to see that! (Yet another color of primer, right Timmy?)

Yeah, uh that ain't white...

Then your camera phone sucks!!! Sure looks like white from here! :)

• Member Contributer

My wife calls me to say that her mother arrives tomorrow from the 'old country' for her annual 'stay in my house and bust my chops' fest. To which I respond that I am leaving Friday and coming back Sunday :tongue:

She didn't have the balls to argue :laughing6-hehe:

Now, to book a room...

See ya clowns Friday night! :tour:

Rice = my new hero. Dude, how do you walk with balls that big?? :laughing6-hehe:

I'm making my beer run on the way home from work tomorrow. Can't really swing a batch of pricey stuff like I did for TMAC, but I will grab a couple cases at least. :biggrin:

You should let Matt or myself know if there's anything 'special' you want that we could pick up from BOTW. And by 'we' I mean him or pops.

Do you have to rub it in??

• Member Contributer

Looks like fun guys - but I burnt all my riding time tokens last week on a 5 day cruise through the same area. If you think you will be into central MA area on Sunday send a note and I might be able to sneak away for the afternoon and play.

Otherwise will definitely be up for next time through - enjoy!!

It's awful quiet in here lately...

I should be at the motel pretty early tomorrow, as early as they will let me check in anyway. Maybe a little later if Timmy feels like hiking up to my place first. But definitely in the afternoon. Wifey and I will check in and get the beer on ice as fast as we can. :biggrin:

• Member Contributer

Weather dependent on attendance now. If he ends up going, some goodies on the way.

I should have a spare fairing bolt somewhere.

Trav: If you still have your EXO1000, I'm packing in that dual pane face shield so you can see if it fits. I know it works on the 400/700/750. If it does fit, let me know how it works for ya, but I want it back!

I have some of those hex head flat dish jobbies here somewhere, I sill try to locate them. And Trav, your junk is packed (and DAMN heavy). You owe me 2 beers!

You've got the 'Gator packed too, right?

... right???

It's awful quiet in here lately...

I should be at the motel pretty early tomorrow, as early as they will let me check in anyway. Maybe a little later if Timmy feels like hiking up to my place first. But definitely in the afternoon. Wifey and I will check in and get the beer on ice as fast as we can. :biggrin:

I will def be ready for a frosty beverage after the long ride tomorrow!

I'd hoped for a better outcome, but I'm gonna miss the ride this year, :sad: mostly due to obigations at work, and if I was gonna piss off my boss the weather had to be a sure thing. So all things considered I had to let it slide. I'll cross my fingers (and toes) for a window of good weather for the Saturday ride.

Place safe!

Brian

• Member Contributer

We're trying to work out getting The Carver Party together with Timmy and (?) Fifth Gen Jim for a Gear Driven Cam Love-Fest!

Six 5th Gens and a Duc rolling in to New Paltz, likely around 3:00, give or take.

Painter, you and your buddy remember to wear the distinctive headgear and jacket so the southern Viffer contingency can pick us out of a crowd.

gaybar1.jpg

• Member Contributer

Looks like I might be going solo. ...any chance someone wants to split a room for Saturday? And if anyone needs one Friday night just let me know.

Does that mean that you're set on going?

• Like 1