5th Annual Fall Ride in the Catskills: Sept 30 - Oct 2

SEBSPEED

• Member Contributer

...............................gawd....you're such a girl.

..........new chic keeps me hoppin'.

If you go Saturday, that would be awesome - but I think you should just do what you want... seriously, you get used to going home to get yelled at. :goofy:

• Member Contributer

If you go Saturday, that would be awesome - but I think you should just do what you want... seriously, you get used to going home to get yelled at. :goofy:

.........................no, I don't, she doesn't yell. She may look at me all funny and shit but she won't yell.

Steve ..... Consider yourself lucky that I lost yer phone number. I don't even think I would give you a " good game" right now. I know that is harsh, but I am hurt.

I say good day to you.

I said GOOD DAY.

• Member Contributer

post-13129-0-96925200-1317081546.jpg

Steve ..... Consider yourself lucky that I lost yer phone number. I don't even think I would give you a " good game" right now. I know that is harsh, but I am hurt.

I say good day to you.

I said GOOD DAY.

http://2.bp.blogspot...ar+facepalm.jpg

.........awe now Timmy.....you know you miss me. :rolleyes:

• Member Contributer

.........................no, I don't, she doesn't yell. She may look at me all funny and shit but she won't yell.

yet... Eventually, they all yell. :pissed:

Guest motorhead1977

Well, my need for a paycheck takes precedence over going riding. MY boss informed me for sure on Monday that I have to attend a NE US regional meeting all day Saturday. (he didn't want to go - good to be boss, huh) Enjoy the day and have a beer for me, lucky bastages! Motorhead1977 and Mrs. Motorhead1977 are out. :pissed:

• Member Contributer

Sorry you can't make it Mr. and Mrs. Motorhead...........it's a quick shot down the Thruway if you want to join us for

a beer on Saturday night!

Safe travel wishes to the Carver Crew.........it looks like you're going to hit some showers, but the forecast for

Saturday is sunny and 60 :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Weather.com for New Paltz, NY...

Saturday - highs in the upper 50's and lows in the lower 40's and a slight chance of showers. Wearing my thermals, I guess...

• Member Contributer

My wife calls me to say that her mother arrives tomorrow from the 'old country' for her annual 'stay in my house and bust my chops' fest. To which I respond that I am leaving Friday and coming back Sunday :tongue:

She didn't have the balls to argue :laughing6-hehe:

Now, to book a room...

See ya clowns Friday night! :tour:

• Member Contributer

Question.

How slow is the slow group going to ride?

One of my friends has a... some sorta cruiser - V2, light bar, bags, huge windshield, etc...

He asked if he could come, but he doesn't like turning... I guess I am answering my own question here :huh:

• Member Contributer

IIRC there is no slow group, unless there is a need. We have routes for intermediate and intermediate (faster).

We'll go the pace for the group. Seb - do you have an updated list?

30% isn't really anything to worry about, it just means we'll hit some wet spots here and there. Good to be prepared though.

Question.

How slow is the slow group going to ride?

One of my friends has a... some sorta cruiser - V2, light bar, bags, huge windshield, etc...

He asked if he could come, but he doesn't like turning... I guess I am answering my own question here :huh:

IIRC there is no slow group, unless there is a need. We have routes for intermediate and intermediate (faster).

We'll go the pace for the group. Seb - do you have an updated list?

I don't like to discourage anyone from coming, (hey, Dino still shows up, right? :goofy: ) ... I will leave it up to Rice to determine whether or not his friend would have a good time riding with one of our groups. I'm sure there will be not-so-speedy group he could participate in, but I'm not certain he'll enjoy the ride.

1. Sebspeed

2. Mrs. Sebspeed

3. MidlifeVFR

4. CornerCarver

5. MiniCarver

6. KevCarver (aka KPerham)

7. timmythecop

8. y2kvfr

9. Becky

10. Mr. R1 (Dave)

11. 5thGenJim

12. 46Alpha

13. Dino

14. Twox48

15. Joe Bone (FZ6 guy from last year)

16. Motorhead1977

17. Mrs Motorhead1977

18. Intercept This

19. Delaware Steve

20. DE Steve's Friend

21. GeneralSheave

22. Twitte

23. Painterbob and buddy Dan on a Ducati

No minute like the last minute. :wink:

I'm making my beer run on the way home from work tomorrow. Can't really swing a batch of pricey stuff like I did for TMAC, but I will grab a couple cases at least. Everyone seemed to like the Magic Hat and I know the Spaten Oktoberfest will be a hit... bottle of Kahlua for the wife... check.

If Timmy remembers the Tailgator we'll be in for a good weekend! :biggrin:

***PLEASE READ THIS***

I fired off an email to Saturday's lunch spot, this was their reply. I look forward to meeting this guy!

Hi Sebastian,

Thanks for the heads up. Backroads is also organizing a ride 10.01 to the Hut around noon-ish. They are letting me know about the number tomorrow. We are a small Q joint with around 20 seats inside & 5 picnic tables out back as long as the weather holds. Coming in smaller groups definitely helps. I don't believe we'll have a problem accomodating your group. One thing that would help is possibly letting me know how many folks will be interested in ribs. We're doing an early rib cook & want to make sure we put enough in to cover the increased lunch crowd. If you could let me know by Friday afternoon that would be ideal. If you can't - I'll wing it & hope for the best.

Looking forward to having you in for lunch on Saturday. A piece of advice:

The gas station in Andes is a gouger. Current price is $4.30 or so a gallon. I'd suggest filling up basically ANYWHERE other than Andes. If you're coming via Delhi or Margaretville, there are cheaper Hess stations in both towns.

See you on Saturday.

yours in BBQ,

Frank Davis

Cha Cha Hut BBQ

If you'd like to browse the menu, here is their site again: http://chachahut.com/