5th Annual Fall Ride in the Catskills: Sept 30 - Oct 2

SEBSPEED

Looks like the routes are a go.

Raise your hand if you need the routes pm'd to you, I will send .gdb files.

If you tweaked the ones I sent, I'd like to see what you ended up with.

Brian

• Member Contributer

So, me being an idiot aside, why wont my nuvi pick up the routes? I pit them in the gpx directory reboot the nuvi click my data, then import.

' no data available '

Ugh.

So, me being an idiot aside, why wont my nuvi pick up the routes? I pit them in the gpx directory reboot the nuvi click my data, then import. ' no data available ' Ugh.

Gimme a call(now, or I'm home all day anyway), much easier than pm.

• Member Contributer

1. Sebspeed

2. Mrs. Sebspeed

3. MidlifeVFR

4. CornerCarver

5. MiniCarver

6. KevCarver (aka KPerham)

7. timmythecop

8. y2kvfr

9. Becky

10. Mr. R1 (Dave)

11. 5thGenJim

12. 46Alpha

13. Dino

14. Twox48

15. Joe Bone (FZ6 guy from last year)

16. Motorhead1977

17. Mrs Motorhead1977

18. Intercept This

19. Delaware Steve

20. DE Steve's Friend

21. GeneralSheave

22. Twitte

23. Painterbob and buddy Dan on a Ducati

• Member Contributer

Looks like the routes are a go.

Raise your hand if you need the routes pm'd to you, I will send .gdb files.

Can I throw these on my Garmin 255w? Just fer giggles 'n grins.

Steve ..... Consider yourself lucky that I lost yer phone number. I don't even think I would give you a " good game" right now. I know that is harsh, but I am hurt.

I say good day to you.

I'm still trying to work out a few kinks to be able to make it this year. Is it okay if I'm a last minute addition?

Same here.

I'm prolly be arriving Friday night and leaving either Sat night or early Sunday morning. That will depend on the amount of 'fun' Saturday night.

I'm sure we can fit both of you in somewhere. Pat, any football games you'd like to put a beer wager on before the weekend? :biggrin:

I had originally replied that I was going to try to make this ride. Well, to keep a long story very short - I lost in my attempt.

That weekend has me triple booked - and all at events that I'd rather miss. TMAC this year was fantastic to be with all you clowns, and I really wanted to be a part of this one.

If there is a miracle - I could swing showing up for Saturday night - only to leave first thing Sunday - but that would be sufficient to reconnect with you hooligans. FIngers are crossed - but it doesn't look good for me to get to the ride. ENjoy yourselves - and I hope TIMMY makes another movie or 12 to document the trip!

• Member Contributer

My only ask... Okay, other than a "no himalayan goat path" rule... Budget some time to stop and shoot some pics, etc.

• Member Contributer

Steve ..... Consider yourself lucky that I lost yer phone number. I don't even think I would give you a " good game" right now. I know that is harsh, but I am hurt.

I say good day to you.

...............................gawd....you're such a girl.

I'm trying my arse off to make it up for Saturday. I can only do Saturday. I sure do wish I could come and spend some quality drinking time with you boys but it's not in the cards for this year..........new chic keeps me hoppin'.

I'm trying my arse off to make it up for Saturday. I can only do Saturday. I sure do wish I could come and spend some quality drinking time with you boys but it's not in the cards for this year..........new chic keeps me hoppin'.

If you make it up, couldja try to remember my shorts? Please?

ps - quit being such a bi, ahem... nice guy, eh?

• Member Contributer

If you make it up, couldja try to remember my shorts? Please?

ps - quit being such a bi, ahem... nice guy, eh?

..............................BI? WHAT? I think she sent those last week? It's all a blur this time of year. :ohmy: