How does your workshop look like?

VietHorse

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow you guys have some epic garages!! Mine is sadly much smaller than id like and includes all my house/yard working tools and doubles as my gym, but it gets the job done!

post-23587-0-90310800-1328849514.jpg

post-23587-0-72566800-1328849722.jpg

• Member Contributer

I saw WTF box.............! :laugh:

LOL imagine my surprise when the lady at the DMV hands me a plate that reads "wtf" I vowed then never to give it back :tour:

Apparently in some european countries, you have to return the plates, by law. If you don't, you get a visit from people dressed in uniforms.

• Member Contributer

Wow you guys have some epic garages!! Mine is sadly much smaller than id like and includes all my house/yard working tools and doubles as my gym, but it gets the job done!

Dude, your garage is much larger than most.

Name two things a man has that are never big enough...

The other one is the garage :laugh:

Name two things a man has that are never big enough...

The other one is the garage :laugh:

Hmm.... I don't know what's the other of the other one..... :ph34r:

Im guessing TV?

Apparently in some european countries, you have to return the plates, by law. If you don't, you get a visit from people dressed in uniforms.

....try keeping a tag in Maryland. They send fellas in leather trenchcoats after you.

• Member Contributer

Still in the finishing stages, power to be run in a few weeks. Its 18x36 with a full rated floor upstairs. No heat yet except a propane torpedo, that works well but is loud

Nice! :fing02: I think if I had that I wouldn't need a separate house.

• Member Contributer

Still in the finishing stages, power to be run in a few weeks. Its 18x36 with a full rated floor upstairs. No heat yet except a propane torpedo, that works well but is loud

Torpedo can cause a big headache. All those fumes tend to accumulate. Some folks enjoy it. I prefer alcohol.

"Torpedo can cause a big headache. All those fumes tend to accumulate. Some folks enjoy it. I prefer alcohol."

While I also prefer alcohol, I've never got a headache from this heater. It does create some moisture, but it dissipates when I'm done for the day.

The house is for my wife, the garage is all mine.

The house is for my wife, the garage is all mine.

And you are hers. No wonder huh... :fing02:

nice pick with the mr2 3sgte by any chance? i got a 89 4agze. wicked awesome. tho doesn't compare to the viffer, most fun you an have on 4 wheels.

• Member Contributer

Here's mine before it was finished and full of 3 vehicles, 2 bikes and lots 'o junk.

Axel 7 (derek) nice garage BTW.....

How well do the floor tiles hold up? Do they shift around much?

Been comtemplating floor finish options as I plan to clean house and finish up the garage this year. Last year installed side door, pull-through to backyard, and added a bunch of electrical / lighting. Almost the way I want it now.

post-1085-0-77297500-1328962213.jpg

• Member Contributer

"Torpedo can cause a big headache. All those fumes tend to accumulate. Some folks enjoy it. I prefer alcohol."

While I also prefer alcohol, I've never got a headache from this heater. It does create some moisture, but it dissipates when I'm done for the day.

We're talking about different torpedoes then. One I meant runs on kerosene, kinda like a jet turbine, except nothing spins.

Used it to heat a huge area once and almost succum to fumes...

Damn busy workshop there Yoshi.

Dont know but there could be a stainless steel paddock stand at the bottom right of the photo and the yellow tire changer at the far room corner (not sure on this).

• Member Contributer

Here's mine before it was finished and full of 3 vehicles, 2 bikes and lots 'o junk.

Axel 7 (derek) nice garage BTW.....

How well do the floor tiles hold up? Do they shift around much?

Been comtemplating floor finish options as I plan to clean house and finish up the garage this year. Last year installed side door, pull-through to backyard, and added a bunch of electrical / lighting. Almost the way I want it now.

Love the Floor its been holding up great. But its only been a year..

Would do it again in a heartbeat.

Would love to see a NOW pic of the garage :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

Even has room for bike storage. See if you can spot it. Bonus points if you can tell what it is.

A Harley Davidson?

2b9a497b.jpg

:tongue:

Archived