Ride reports forum

• Forum CEO

This forum is specific to a ride reports, usually with pictures and perhaps a video a travel log of an adventure. If your planning a big trip please dont post it here post it in the epic ride forum or if its a day ride plan to ride post in your specific forum ride group area. A link to a blog does not make this a ride report so dont post that here either, use the ride group area or better yet link your blog to the vfrd blogs and go at it that way. everybody who is a member can make a blog here even link it via the tools to share data between blogs.

a paragraph and a link to another site is just not a ride report sorry I will move those. If you want to see a ride report read any of Olives reports now thats a ride report!

• 2 years later...
  • Forum CEO

I have been moving incomplete posts and links to other sites from this forum to the regional forums, as stated I would do in the forum rule attached to the ride report forum. One picture here, nondescript posts about "good ride"? A video with no back story - all this incomplete stuff was moved to the regional forums where the rides took place. What we are looking for here is content with details of your ride, the places you went, the people you met, the food - the places to avoid, what made you go there in the first place, pictures of course, and maybe even a video, maps are always wonderful. Just details, more details, the incomplete stuff, and the ride planning stuff dont really belong here. This forum is a repository for usually what I feature on the homepage.

Archived