Body Work on ebay-Heyman Speedmotor

Flightar

• Member Contributer

Has anyone actually purchased, or know anyone that actually purchased, one of their VFR 800 kits? If so, what did you think of it?

Has anyone actually purchased, or know anyone that actually purchased, one of their VFR 800 kits? If so, what did you think of it?

i have it. it is exactly what you think it is....cheap, with crappy mounts. mine is still in the box. i would sell it to you cheap. it will work and if you cant afford new and are willing to move mounts, redrill, etc, it would be fine. i expected something close to the honda stuff and it is NOT that.

again, not saying it wont work or doesnt look cool. just not what i wanted.

• Member Contributer

i have it. it is exactly what you think it is....cheap, with crappy mounts. mine is still in the box. i would sell it to you cheap. it will work and if you cant afford new and are willing to move mounts, redrill, etc, it would be fine. i expected something close to the honda stuff and it is NOT that.

Which specific kit do you have?

Which specific kit do you have?

i have the white black livery