5th GEN Tach face(white) for 6th GEN, will it fit?

PACIFICMAN

We have a member here who can do that for you, I'm racking my Alzheimer's infested brain trying to remember whom..........

Someone else here will probably get to it before I rattle it free from the attic though.....

We have a member here who can do that for you, I'm racking my Alzheimer's infested brain trying to remember whom..........

Someone else here will probably get to it before I rattle it free from the attic though.....

That would be Throttlepimp :)

That would be Throttlepimp :)

See, I called it! :laughing6-hehe:

• Member Contributer

Throttlepimp made me a white custom tach face for my VFR. It is a very high quality product, the numbers match exactly.

Would you like some pictures?

He is also quite reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend going through him.

Why don't you just use a tach face from a 2006 model onwards. I mean, they're white!

Because buying a tach face fro mThrottlepimp is way, way easier. And way, way cheaper too!! Throttlepimp's made a bunch of stuff for me over the last few years, and every time I've been more than happy with the work and the price. He cut some decals for my rear window in my truck and they still look brand new 3 years later!

• Member Contributer

2011-05-12_23-50-59_89.jpg2011-05-12_23-51-05_968.jpg

Why don't you just use a tach face from a 2006 model onwards. I mean, they're white!

Because buying a tach face fro mThrottlepimp is way, way easier. And way, way cheaper too!! Throttlepimp's made a bunch of stuff for me over the last few years, and every time I've been more than happy with the work and the price. He cut some decals for my rear window in my truck and they still look brand new 3 years later!

Not only is all white cooler, but you can also get yours customized however you want it!

Sorry about the crappy image quality, I took these with my cell phone for Pacificman.

2011-05-12_23-51-31_406.jpg

I would love to have a white Tach face on my 6th GEN. Does anyone if it would be a straight swap or major deal to change? They appear to be similar.

throttlepimp made me both speedo and tach in brushed aluminum for under $40 they look great.