Anybody in Manitoba?

Rigger

Hey everyone is there anyone on Manitoba? I have moved from Cold Lake Alberta to Winnipeg and I thought I would see if anyone is around.

• Member Contributer

There has to be one or two at least. I remember meeting this couple from Manitoba last summer riding a RWB 25th anniv edition back from Nelson, BC.

Good luck!

C

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to Manitoba from an ex-Winnipeger now living out in the Taraunna area. You do realize that the best riding areas there are actually clover leafs on and off the Perimeter highway right? (Sorry - I had to go there........) :biggrin:

Our roads here in southern Ontario are less than fun - and I hardly ride after my return from my annual pilgrimage south to North Carolina.

You have a real upside though - awesome beaches, gorgeous women, and the nicest people on the planet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Contributer

I escaped there in 1978. The Nelson ride had a bike from The Pas, and I suppose I mentioned I was from Winterpeg Manitscolditoldya as I was on that ride too. Will be back in the Peg in Septemeber for a wedding. Maybe we could meet up for a brew at the St. Charles if it is still there. If not, maybe the Ox, Bell or Pat.

• Member Contributer

Based on the number of positive comments about the 'motorcycling experience' in Manitoba, I suggest you take up fishing LOL

On the other hand, you are a lot closer to the Dakotas and Indianapolis than you used to be.

• 4 years later...
  • Member Contributer

Manitscolditoldya! Awesome.

Maybe a ride to the Mint next summer.

I lived in St. Boniface as a little kid. Loved it.

Manitscolditoldya! Awesome.

Maybe a ride to the Mint next summer.

I lived in St. Boniface as a little kid. Loved it.

It's actually Manisnowba! :)

Grand Prairie, huh? I have a buddy who's a fireman there ... he grew up in North Kildonan.

Archived