Got my new Moty battery yesterday.....

Luvmyvfr

• Member Contributer

The cigars look great but right now I need a battery, it's winter so that means my battery is dead/dying... :computer-noworky:

I see the MOTY batteries are $160 through the website, but they look like they come with the quick disconnect. What was the price on the group buy and did they have the quick disconnect?

I'm sick of paying $60, $80 or $125 every winter or 15 months for a new battery...ready to try something new.

The group buy price was $135....and no it didn't come with the quick disconnect.....

My yuasa lasted for 5+ years, it was still working when I did this swap....just not sure how much life it has left in it!

Well, Walmart agreed to replace my 15 month old battery out at no charge under "warranty" so the Moty battery will have to wait until next winter... :491:

Well, I guess it's hard to argue with that :comp13: Now get to riding!!!!!! :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Found the date on my WalMart battery, and I'm at 4 years 11 months...

I guess I'll keep it going until it quits. Then I have a NAPA battery of unknown purchase date.

I knew 2 was a bad idea, should have bought three MOTY's... :idea3:

• Member Contributer

What kind of smoke was that? How was it? :biggrin:

Hoyo de monteray...excaliber ring size ?? length ?? But it was excellent! Hoyos always are! :fing02:

• Member Contributer

Now it looks like you have enough usable space to put some tire plugs and c02 tanks. Or some of your cigars..... :laughing6-hehe:

Got a special box for them that goes in the backpack for cigars :fing02: ...but yes, I'm excited about extra tools that can in there!

Archived