VFR 1200T rumours or reality???

Guest rapsidy

Guest rapsidy

I saw the new VFR 1200T on the net and was wondering if it were true has anyone heard of anything??? I would like to add a tourer to my garage i like the C14 but am a honda fan and would wait for this as i like what i see.

post-13068-0-51367700-1292845053_thumb.j

• Member Contributer

Honda showed a V4 Adventure bike in Europe this Fall but no new concepts at the USA MC shows so far. Maybe in Daytona if anything!??? Lots of speculation but no facts..........that picture has been around for a while. :cheerleader:

• Member Contributer

That pic is without an airbag but with a front bumper? Or does it have both and the airbag is to protect the rider while the front bumper (below the headlight, above the front fender) keeps the bike front endoing when it strikes an object and triggers the airbag...

Interesting to me for it's technology but either way, a V4 answer to a question I have not asked.

• Member Contributer

Interesting to me for it's technology but either way, a V4 answer to a question I have not asked.

But the OP certainly IS asking, as I'm sure many others are also asking.

• Member Contributer

But the OP certainly IS asking, as I'm sure many others are also asking.

What advantage to you believe the VFR-T will have over the VFR-R that you have had the pleasure of riding?

• 6 years later...

Archived