YOU HAVE ALL WAITED PATIENTLY TO SEE THIS..

Guest DreStyleNY

NIce work, lots to appreciate.

With regards to your guages. Many of the Honda analog guages can have their parts swapped out. I took the tach mechanisim out of my 93 cluster and bolted it into a 86 VFR700 case and it is perferct so if you found a set of guages that fit better you obviously have the skills to swap out the guts so everything is accurate...

Bigger brakes... I am hearing the grumbling of another forks swap...

• Member Contributer

Thanks for the detailed walk around video. The bike looks and sounds great!

Rollin

Edited by RollinAgain

• Member Contributer

I wrecked my GSX-R1000 on the racetrack last sunday in vegas so i am more focused on getting it ready before the season starts back up.

Ahhh, so you were one of em eh Dre....busy day for the crew driving the crash truck, I believe atleast a dozen wrecks...sorry to hear you were one of them. I was out there but taking it really easy, the wind combined with cold track didn't make for ideal conditions.

Anyway, nice job on the Viffer....well done!!

Guest DreStyleNY

I wrecked my GSX-R1000 on the racetrack last sunday in vegas so i am more focused on getting it ready before the season starts back up.

Ahhh, so you were one of em eh Dre....busy day for the crew driving the crash truck, I believe atleast a dozen wrecks...sorry to hear you were one of them. I was out there but taking it really easy, the wind combined with cold track didn't make for ideal conditions.

yep, first lap of the second sesion in the "Lucas Oil" group i lost the tucked the front end setting up for turn 3 and 4. what kind of bike were you on? the crash truck probably needed to refuel by lunch time :laughing6-hehe:

Edited by DreStyleNY

• Member Contributer

yep, first lap of the second sesion in the "Lucas Oil" group i lost the tucked the front end setting up for turn 3 and 4. what kind of bike were you on? the crash truck probably needed to refuel by lunch time :laughing6-hehe:

LOL...think you're right.

Turn 3 catches alot of peope out, get off line through there with cold tires and you're history, seen it many times including my buddy..I rode Michelin group and sat out the first session, I was on the 02 RC51, pretty easy to spot as theres rarely any others out there. The first couple of sessions I was pretty much crawling, the track was really slick and I couldn't get any heat in the tires. By lunchtime things were alot better trackwise...was still cold and blowing like a SOB though.. :pissed: